@xer0h0ur L?K at this TWEET about Ya boi Daniels (and Whitehair)

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Imagine if massie wasn't inconsistent and leno wasnt soft as fuck, it would be the best oline in the NFL oh ps if Kyle long wasn't a fucking roided lunatic i mean it's great for his physical attributes but it's fucking with the rbs decisions to make a choice because this guy goes 1000% (mentally) in the run game.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Imagine if massie wasn't inconsistent and leno wasnt soft as fuck, it would be the best oline in the NFL oh ps if Kyle long wasn't a fucking roided lunatic i mean it's great for his physical attributes but it's fucking with the rbs decisions to make a choice because this guy goes 1000% (mentally) in the run game.
I'd be curious to see an Adipost followup on the OL from this game, but Von Miller had ZERO impact. zero sacks, zero hits, and zero hurries. Did Massie shut him down?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd be curious to see an Adipost followup on the OL from this game, but Von Miller had ZERO impact. zero sacks, zero hits, and zero hurries. Did Massie shut him down?

More like most of our throws were quick.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh word? Do you need me to bust out the Green Bay game and point out all the times Daniels got his ass handed to him? I've been avoiding a calledit since its only two games but its clearly not been a good move yet to swap daniels and whitehair.

Oh and not surprisingly Kyle Long is still complete trash.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

So you are saying it would be the best if not for 3/5ths ie 60% of the OL having issues, Lol.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh word? Do you need me to bust out the Green Bay game and point out all the times Daniels got his ass handed to him? I've been avoiding a calledit since its only two games but its clearly not been a good move yet to swap daniels and whitehair.

Sorry but Olin Kreutz says these two are doing GREAT I'm with Olin boyo, it's okay to admit you were wrongo bongo, I ain't even h8ing!!!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

These two will be rekting people for years to come

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Olin, the franchise mouth piece who broke his teammate's jaw and couldn't take accountability for his shit play at the end of his career, only realizing he was done with when he quit on the Saints? Okay bud.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Olin, the franchise mouth piece who broke his teammate's jaw and couldn't take accountability for his shit play at the end of his career, only realizing he was done with when he quit on the Saints? Okay bud.
Olin has 100% more credibility regarding the OL than anyone on this forum does, BUD

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
We better the fuck hope the interior is strong, because in the first two games Leno has sucked a fat hairy one.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Wait, are you claiming to know more about offensive line play than the former pro bowler?

With out a doubt one the the most bizarre things I have ever read on CCS. This guy used to not be a shitposter, now he goes full Special person, WTF happened to him?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait, are you claiming to know more about offensive line play than the former pro bowler?

With out a doubt one the the most bizarre things I have ever read on CCS. This guy used to not be a shitposter, now he goes full Special person, WTF happened to him?
Idk. I dont get the credibility attack. Olin was a great Bear. Was a bully in the locker room here and there but did his job on the field. Then he got too old to play. Is that it?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Idk. I dont get the credibility attack. Olin was a great Bear. Was a bully in the locker room here and there but did his job on the field. Then he got too old to play. Is that it?

Fucking up a teammate at a police shooting range is actually credibility enhancing. Getting old and not being as good, father time is undefeated, that is no reason to think @xer0h0ur knows anything about OL play, the guy is delusional.

Of course Kreutz knows more than this rando, no one thinks it's even remotely close.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Fucking up a teammate at a police shooting range is actually credibility enhancing. Getting old and not being as good, father time is undefeated, that is no reason to think @xer0h0ur knows anything about OL play, the guy is delusional.

Of course Kreutz knows more than this rando, no one thinks it's even remotely close.
Olin kreutz is literally smart at o line imo.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Being fat does not make one an expert in o-line play....10/10 would take the opinion of a former pro-bowl center over a shoe salesman. But that's me