Yahoo! Ranks NFL Coaches: Trestman 28th

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
To quote the great biff from the last time this happened

Well we could get closer on offense and improve our chances of making this field goal and winning this game or we could kick it on first down. FUCK it lets kick it on first down and hope for the best.

Well it's third down and one. I know let's run Matt Forte two plays in a row behind Roberto Garza straight up the middle. They won't ever see it coming.

What? They hired me? How did I pull that off? I've been out of the NFL for so long who am I going to hire on defense? I know let's hire the guy that made Mike Tice look like an offensive master mind for one game and bring my college football reject staff from Canada to help out.

What the defense sucks and it's best player quit on the team? I know let's ask the idiot special teams coach who he'd hire if he was the head coach.

It's a good thing Phil Emery put together the best set of offensive skill players in the NFL for me otherwise they might realize I don't know shit about offense too. Just ask Dave McGinnis and Jake Plummer.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I really liked Trestman when he was hired but he has consistently shown that he is unable to make hard decision, especially regarding holding people accountable.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really liked Trestman when he was hired but he has consistently shown that he is unable to make hard decision, especially regarding holding people accountable.

He's like George McFly, with Marshall and Cutler being Biff.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Being 28 must be really shitty especially if Lovie is higher and just said this load of crap:

“I do have a history of being in situations like this, and that’s why it’s fun now to talk about how we came back then,” he said. “I believe we can do it again. . . . Behind the scenes we’re becoming a better football team and eventually winning will become a habit for us.”

“Football doesn't really begin until November,” Smith said. “Two games out of first place, as I see it.”

Then again this is Shaun King's opinion...

Crda44

Liked Posts:
Hey that's not so bad he's ahead of four other coaches right? I wonder where he would be if the list included CFL coaches as well.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
He's in a battle for the last few spots. Love the Bears. Always fightin for last.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
20. Rex Ryan, New York Jets
Ryan can be a polarizing figure but at the end of the day he is a really good ball coach. Two AFC title games are on his résumé. Sure, the Jets are 1-7, but ask yourself this: Outside of Muhammad Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson, who are New York's really talented players?

19. Lovie Smith, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Smith's résumé says he is an outstanding football coach. The first seven games in Tampa say something different. I believe Lovie will eventually get things fixed in Tampa

:howdid:

:turrible:

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I'm not sure why this ranking would shock anybody. With the talent we have on offense, we're sitting at 3-5. That says it all right there.

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
I think the ranking overall is pretty reflective of reality. But Sean Payton should be higher.