You're all clownshoes

Tostada

Liked Posts:
Shits comedy gold. It's like you've never seen a QB play a bad game before. Crying like little bitches after one game.

I'm sure all of Cleveland is begging for them to trade for rosen right now.
I think we could do a straight up Baker for Trubs, right now with the fan sentiments in both cities, except Trubs is more likeable when he sucks, I guess he has to ... sigh, what did I type that?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I think we could do a straight up Baker for Trubs, right now with the fan sentiments in both cities, except Trubs is more likeable when he sucks, I guess he has to ... sigh, what did I type that?

Ohh i'd take baker over mitch any day. He's better than mitch. But mitch isn't bad. He's just meh.

There's been plenty of dudes on here calling mitch a bottom 5 QB. LMFAO. You wanna see a bottom 5 qb? Go watch fucking jameis winston.

Shit even the hometown legend Jimmy G looked like straight putrid garbage today. Not like that scrub has EVER looked good in his career outside of new england, but there are people on here who cream their panties just thinking about the dude.

You would think a fanbase who has seen some of the worst QB play in the past few decades would recognize bad QB play, but nah, just meatball status.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ohh i'd take baker over mitch any day. He's better than mitch. But mitch isn't bad. He's just meh.

There's been plenty of dudes on here calling mitch a bottom 5 QB. LMFAO. You wanna see a bottom 5 qb? Go watch fucking jameis winston.

Shit even the hometown legend Jimmy G looked like straight putrid garbage today. Not like that scrub has EVER looked good in his career outside of new england, but there are people on here who cream their panties just thinking about the dude.

You would think a fanbase who has seen some of the worst QB play in the past few decades would recognize bad QB play, but nah, just meatball status.
That's a whole lot of anger for someone making an above it all thread.

I hope you are banned from Walmart stores.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:

We all suffer from QB PTSD.....

msadows

Liked Posts:
msadows just admitted he sucked the other day, now he's back caping again. Weird.

I don't think he sucks. Even on thursday. He just isn't going to be that guy. That's what thursday proved.

You said he wasn't an nfl QB before a year ago today, that he can't make an nfl throw, theres a difference. I don't believe he's bad, I don't think hes a bottom 5 starter, I don't think he's ryan leaf. Plenty of people on this forum are acting like it. Its comedy gold.

I think he's an average starter in the NFL. Won't ever be better than that. He will have sheit games and good games. Dude will essentially be in the cutler level of QB's, just not turn the ball over as much.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I don't think he sucks. Even on thursday. He just isn't going to be that guy. That's what thursday proved.

You said he wasn't an nfl QB before a year ago today, that he can't make an nfl throw, theres a difference. I don't believe he's bad, I don't think hes a bottom 5 starter, I don't think he's ryan leaf. Plenty of people on this forum are acting like it. Its comedy gold.

I think he's an average starter in the NFL. Won't ever be better than that. He will have sheit games and good games. Dude will essentially be in the cutler level of QB's, just not turn the ball over as much.
Imagine caping so hard for someone because you think he is meh.

I have never seen anything like this before. How can you be so passionate about defending someone for being meh? It does not compute.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Shits comedy gold. It's like you've never seen a QB play a bad game before. Crying like little bitches after one game.

I'm sure all of Cleveland is begging for them to trade for rosen right now.

This isn’t about 1 game.

This is about a lack of progress and development.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

He's below average. Feasting on the easiest schedule in the NFL with an elite roster around him might have made his stats look average, but Trubisky as an individual QB is below average. Average QBs can read defenses and go through reads at least somewhat. Trubisky is out of his depth.