1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Nice read on LaVine from ESPN:

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I heard an interview with him where she asked if he was going to the slam dunk competition and it seemed like it depended on whether he was picked to be an all star.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Assuming good health...lavine will absolutely be an all star this season

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Confidence is ok, but this sounds very 'entitled'. Either way, it's up to him to put up or shut up.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Assuming good health...lavine will absolutely be an all star this season

It depends how they get picked again, if its buddy buddy system with that captains BS, then who knows. He would need to be voted in if they are doing that, either that or start kissing LeBron or Freaks ass.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It depends how they get picked again, if its buddy buddy system with that captains BS, then who knows. He would need to be voted in if they are doing that, either that or start kissing LeBron or Freaks ass.

True, he had the numbers to make the team last year. But with it being in Chicago this year, I’d be shocked if he isn’t on the team with the same or better numbers as last year. The bulls winning more, as he mentioned would help a lot

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

On a side note, bulls aren’t on this list...so they made the top 15 for a “watchability” score. It’s not just “homers” like me that think they have some potential and will be a fun team to watch.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

On a side note, bulls aren’t on this list...so they made the top 15 for a “watchability” score. It’s not just “homers” like me that think they have some potential and will be a fun team to watch.

I think they can be a fun team to watch for sure.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Being an all star is a meaningless award. Kind of like the pro bowl in the NFL. The bulls have had all stars before. Rose, noah, gasol, deng. None of those all stars won a ring.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
I'm with you 100%. I want to see a team win a Championship without any all-stars.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
If the Bulls can get into the playoffs, I think he'll also make an All-NBA team.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
He gave an interview the other day saying he is concentrating at becoming a complete player and working hard on the defensive side as well. When steals lead to dunks and sportscenter top 10's, it also leads to all star voting.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He gave an interview the other day saying he is concentrating at becoming a complete player and working hard on the defensive side as well. When steals lead to dunks and sportscenter top 10's, it also leads to all star voting.

I think he’s looked decent on defense so far in the pre season. Definitely improved.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Our shortest starter is 6'7". Nobody can stop the ball in the first 7 of rotation. Just don't be surprised when the real PG's put up 30 and 40 on us with 15 assists.

I think only 1 guy, Lavine, is really any good at running the floor.

I'm not sure this team makes the playoffs in any era.

Garpax have to go. Clearly the Bulls are even less than the sum of their parts. That boils is the coach tells me everything, Bulls are doomed until Reinsdorf is gone. White Sox probably too, though they are close enough to have some pictching luck and be something, but a bit deja vu...that team is going to be bad at defense too.