ZOMBIE Pandemic Beer-Virus Quarantine Food Blog & Entertainment

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
DAY 1: Sipping Tapatio Excellencia while cooking chicken with okra in a tomato sauce (my summer garden tomatoes), with a green salad starter. After dinner gonna eat a pot brownie and watch a Chappelle standup with wife and kids, then head to my man-cave to watch Walking Dead before passing out.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
DAY 1: Sipping Tapatio Excellencia while cooking chicken with okra in a tomato sauce (my summer garden tomatoes), with a green salad starter. After dinner gonna eat a pot brownie and watch a Chappelle standup with wife and kids, then head to my man-cave to watch Walking Dead before passing out.

No cocaine to keep the virus at bay?!
I should probably make a whiskey run and load up on a bunch of bottles...only got one full one right now ?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
No cocaine to keep the virus at bay?!
I should probably make a whiskey run and load up on a bunch of bottles...only got one full one right now ?

LOL, I joked with my wife today that I would use this zombie-apocalypse to welcome my first bumps in 30 years. I haven't even been present around cocaine since the '80s.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
LOL, I joked with my wife today that I would use this zombie-apocalypse to welcome my first bumps in 30 years. I haven't even been present around cocaine since the '80s.

The 80’s was the time to do it! I’ve had to settle for doing it in the 2000’s and 2010’s...fucking millennials don’t even know who spuds Mackenzie was!