Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/04/03/zombie-raccoons-disease-virus/

Reports Of ‘Zombie’ Raccoons Scare Homeowners, Puzzle Police
April 3, 2018 at 1:04 pm

Filed Under:Chris Melore, distemper, Local TV, Ohio, Raccoons, Talkers, Zombies
CBS Local — Police in Youngstown, Ohio had more than crime to deal with over the last month. The city has reportedly been invaded by a wave of “zombie-like” raccoons who have terrified local residents.
Police received 14 calls in March from homeowners saying that the woodland creatures were spotted standing upright on their back legs and showing off their fangs. One wildlife photographer called the shocking sight “extremely strange.”
“He would stand up on his hind legs, which I’ve never seen a raccoon do before, and he would show his teeth and then he would fall over backward and go into almost a comatose condition,” Robert Coggeshall told WKBN. Making the incidents more disturbing, all the sightings were made during the day even though raccoons are nocturnal animals.

The Ohio Department of Natural Resources believes the animals have been infected with distemper. The disease is reportedly very contagious and can cause digestive problems, respiratory issues, and seizures. Local health officials say the virus can’t be transmitted to humans however, dogs can catch distemper from these zombie raccoons.
“It’s mostly spread through inhalation, but any contact with a raccoon can be dangerous,” Dr. Margee O’Donnell-Foust of Bark Mobile Pet Vet said. “Dogs in the backyard or in the park could certainly contract the illness.”
Cook County in Illinois has also seen a group of zombie raccoons enter their communities. “What you are most impressed with is these animals walking extremely slowly, and not seeming to care about their surroundings,” Dr. Donna Alexander said, via CBS Chicago. “They are not showing any fear of humans. They are walking around during the daytime.”

Dr. Alexander adds that the best thing dog owners can do is to get their pets vaccinated against distemper. Police in Youngstown added that Ohioans should contact police immediately if they spot anymore of the “undead” critters walking around.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Kinda like the zombies in the banned forum

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Kinda like the zombies in the banned forum

You post in there constantly, self loathing much?

giphy.gif

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not transmissable to humans. We gucci.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
My wife always said I watch too much zombie shit. HA! I knew the end would come via zombies...
I have so much zombie knowledge Ima survive this shit!!!
Well, it was nice talking to y'all...
Go Bears.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My wife always said I watch too much zombie shit. HA! I knew the end would come via zombies...
I have so much zombie knowledge Ima survive this shit!!!
Well, it was nice talking to y'all...
Go Bears.

I get laughed at for watching Z Nation(Murphyhaha) Walking Dead, I stopped FTWD but heard it's improved, so I may give that a try again.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
So in other words, not zombie like at all. They just have distemper. I fail to understand the fascination with zombies.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
[video=youtube_share;crkT9FBGQw8]https://youtu.be/crkT9FBGQw8[/video]

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I get laughed at for watching Z Nation(Murphyhaha) Walking Dead, I stopped FTWD but heard it's improved, so I may give that a try again.

It got much MUCH better I would say comparing last season of FTWD vs last season of TWD is no comparison. FTWD kicked its ass I am really looking forward to this season.

FTR By the end of season 2 of FTWD I was totally over it, but by the end of season three it was MUCH better.

Edit for context: There are things happening in FTWD without spoilers that actually make fucking sense and people respond to situations in what I find to me a more realistic and rational way, unlike the Rick Negan thing that is being drug on ad infinitum.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And people say we don't need guns....

Perfect example of a time when an AR15 would be 100% useful.

Fucking pussy.

When raccoons came fucking with my shit last fall, you know what I did?

I had my posse setup traps and roadblocks for them as they tried to transport a pregnant raccoon to a Dr. raccoon at the top of a nearby hill.

Eventually they were forced into a clearing in the woods where I had them surrounded.

My buddy let me know they had arrived and I came out of my RV in my cool leather jacket with my baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Then I proceeded to lecture this frightened group of raccoons, taunting their leader and admonishing them all for thinking they could fuck with me.

Then I bashed in the head of the ginger raccoon.

And when his buddy got uppity, I bashed in the head of the azn looking raccoon, who had, in truth, done nothing wrong.

Now the remaining raccoons are subservient and I'm certain they will never challenge me again.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Fucking pussy.

When raccoons came fucking with my shit last fall, you know what I did?

I had my posse setup traps and roadblocks for them as they tried to transport a pregnant raccoon to a Dr. raccoon at the top of a nearby hill.

Eventually they were forced into a clearing in the woods where I had them surrounded.

My buddy let me know they had arrived and I came out of my RV in my cool leather jacket with my baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire.

Then I proceeded to lecture this frightened group of raccoons, taunting their leader and admonishing them all for thinking they could fuck with me.

Then I bashed in the head of the ginger raccoon.

And when his buddy got uppity, I bashed in the head of the azn looking raccoon, who had, in truth, done nothing wrong.

Now the remaining raccoons are subservient and I'm certain they will never challenge me again.

I would like this twice if I could.