Liked Posts:
Jordan Love’s dog is probably a better QB than Trubisky

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Dillon is good but he's a 2 down back that brings nothing to the passing game with high mileage too. Not sure he helps the Pack besides short yardage. Him being on the field reduces the home run plays by Jones

Bear Nation

Liked Posts:
Realistically though, Bears OLine was horrible all season. I don't know if its an assignment thing that Castillo can clean up. They need to some more competition there and it seems like we're gonna have to wait to see who that is.

I think its more of a, we have Foles, Graham and a second new TE in Kmet that they can play a 2 TE set and get the ball out early.

I agree with the importance of the TE position in our scheme as everything runs through it (look at Kelce in KC and Wentz in Philly) but I feel the coaches are more comfortable with our OL and new coach than most fans think.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
We are in so much trouble now. He’s as fast as Derrick Henry and about the size of the Bus. Damn, we are in trouble. They’re going to do to us what I wanted to do to them.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I agree with the importance of the TE position in our scheme as everything runs through it (look at Kelce in KC and Wentz in Philly) but I feel the coaches are more comfortable with our OL and new coach than most fans think.

Helfrich and his Special person blocking scheme are gone so that will help. But the talent level hasn't increased much but the team will be really fucked if Leno or Massie regress even more.