dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ok, I know it is against weaker competition, but I love the nastiness.

That shit had me cracking up how he loves to go help his tackle out and smash the guy he's blocking and how he loves to take that last hit by jumping on the guy he already put on the ground. If he plays in the NFL he'll probably get some penalties and he reminds me of Richie Incognito.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That shit had me cracking up how he loves to go help his tackle out and smash the guy he's blocking and how he loves to take that last hit by jumping on the guy he already put on the ground. If he plays in the NFL he'll probably get some penalties and he reminds me of Richie Incognito.
Typical Saffa rugby player mentality ??

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
There is playing nasty and then being a dbag. It's a fine line. Jumping on guys when they are already on the ground will not make him any friends with DL. He will figure out that there are some things you can and cannot do when blocking college kids on a scholarship versus DL making 10 million a season.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Like I said, he brings the nasty.

He would be fun to watch if he can make a major jump in competition.

Huxster

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
South African rugby players, weaned on rhino burgers and beaten bloody with a sjambok from an early age subtle thay ain't

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What's the Afrikaans word for "pancake?"

Pannekoek ... Pahn' ah Kook

Definitely 'beef block'
...but seems slow for the NFL
.....just two steps forward is an improvement from 2019 though

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Pannekoek ... Pahn' ah Kook

Definitely 'beef block'
...but seems slow for the NFL
.....just two steps forward is an improvement from 2019 though

Bolded is the thing that worries me most after watching his video. Love the nastiness but looked really slow.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I like this guy. He’s got that “biting on tinfoil” quality...

1000ftditka!

Throbbing
Liked Posts:
Civilization, also known as Massachusetts
Really Like Dieter as a "project" UDFA.....highly motivated....a mean master of mayhem....he and our two 7th rounders should "Coach up" well....

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really Like Dieter as a "project" UDFA.....highly motivated....a mean master of mayhem....he and our two 7th rounders should "Coach up" well....
At least some attitude...some OL guys really pissed me off last season, seemed they didn't care at all. Enough. Technique can be improved, mentality is a totally different problem.