Jay and Kristin are OVER

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Feel bad for the kids.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Seems like it’s for the best. He’s clearly a low-maintenance free spirit, and she always seems really high strung and demanding.

Not saying it’s her fault or anything, but it seems like maybe they were never really that compatible in the first place.

Of course, I’m not there with them in the house, so who the hell knows. That could all be wrong.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like it’s for the best. He’s clearly a low-maintenance free spirit, and she always seems really high strung and demanding.

Not saying it’s her fault or anything, but it seems like maybe they were never really that compatible in the first place.

Of course, I’m not there with them in the house, so who the hell knows. That could all be wrong.

Nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors but the couple themselves, but on the surface, yeah, she definitely seems high-strung. IIRC, they had broken up before Kristin let Jay know she was pregnant back in 2010, then when he found out she was pregnant, I guess that brought them back together.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
"Please respect our privacy."

As she posts the news on social media..

It's a miracle how someone as private as Jay Cutler could have been married to such a self-absorbed, attention-seeking woman for as long as he was.

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
"Please respect our privacy."

As she posts the news on social media..

It's a miracle how someone as private as Jay Cutler could have been married to such a self-absorbed, attention-seeking woman for as long as he was.
Jay is a loyal guy despite his bad the results are. See how loyal he was to the bears despite his first LT being the corpse of Orlando Pace

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Judging from their vacation pics etc, they may be tired of fucking the same guys.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Bingo. I never got the relationship minus the fact that she was hot. When I heard they were getting married way back I was kinda surprised, TBH. I know they were off and on for a while before then.

Jay and her just never seemed to have a ton in common besides being famous and good looking. The show(I know its fake) kinda reinforced that.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Non vaccinate kids
Corona virus
Divorce

Hmmmmm

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Quarantine must have gotten to them. Jay reached the most money he ever was going to make....might as well move on and get your share now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
So they’re vaccinating the marriage.