Trevor Davis

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Concise summary man get a username change?

flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Why, i'm a woman from Florida that loves the Bears

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The only true woman poster for sure was probably mrs Grossman. I remember ihtb getting all slimy with her when she said her car broke down or something.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
Right? You can't have a female perspective without some dude going creeper level 10 and ruining it.
Yeah it was pretty disgusting. Some fucking creep packer fan camping on a bears board trying to get all slimy creepy.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any insight into any possible wide outs that may get cut that would be an upgrade?

could we technically resign Gabriel or would that be against the rules? Not saying that’s what I want but curious as to the rules in this regard

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Trevor Davis sucks. No chance he makes the team.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Mini putt dates are a good opportunity for social intercourse at a distance.

bareness

Liked Posts:
LOL. We haven’t had a woman here since the cankle thread.
I have been a member since 2014. I personally never comment because most of the main member whine like babies and rest act like this forum is a pissing match between the land of short dick arm chair GM's that wouldn't know how to run a team if they had directions. I do not claim to know either but I dont bitch or whine I just support my team no matter what. So I lay behind the scenes and read the damn ass posts because realistically this is the only viable Bears forum. If I could find another I would because opinions are not respected here. Over the years, I have seen many come for either wanting to know information, providing information, or just providing their own analysis only to get bashed by other well known members. The forum is the ultimate boys club.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have been a member since 2014. I personally never comment because most of the main member whine like babies and rest act like this forum is a pissing match between the land of short dick arm chair GM's that wouldn't know how to run a team if they had directions. I do not claim to know either but I dont bitch or whine I just support my team no matter what. So I lay behind the scenes and read the damn ass posts because realistically this is the only viable Bears forum. If I could find another I would because opinions are not respected here. Over the years, I have seen many come for either wanting to know information, providing information, or just providing their own analysis only to get bashed by other well known members. The forum is the ultimate boys club.

the cankle reference was the last straw?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
This will not end well.

bareness

Liked Posts:
This will not end well.
Its just my opinion as a woman of why you guys do not have a lot of women posters. Why would they when the boys club dont even respect their own gender? In this particular thread you guys had to go and think back to the last woman poster. It angered me so I needed to express myself on the subject. I have seen crass comments being made about players girlfriends or wives. That sort of commentary is acceptable but mine is not. Good luck with that.

JUSTFINGWIN

Liked Posts:
Its just my opinion as a woman of why you guys do not have a lot of women posters. Why would they when the boys club dont even respect their own gender? In this particular thread you guys had to go and think back to the last woman poster. It angered me so I needed to express myself on the subject. I have seen crass comments being made about players girlfriends or wives. That sort of commentary is acceptable but mine is not. Good luck with that.
TOGTFO