nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
y9jgxyl8mkz41.jpg

The D is gonna be nasty this year. Only real question is at CB, and hoping Jaylon Johnson can step in and contribute immediately. Hicks, Mack & Quinn are gonna straight up terrorize mothefuckers.

greg23

Liked Posts:
2nd worst offseason
4th worst team

Just ask the experts

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If pagano can’t make this defense boom shame on him. If we can get one of our qbs to play average this can be a playoff team
Or find something that remotely looks like a running game. I still think David Montgomery could be REALLY good. The OL stepping up could literally change this team, but I'm not holding my breath.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Or find something that remotely looks like a running game. I still think David Montgomery could be REALLY good. The OL stepping up could literally change this team, but I'm not holding my breath.
im not saying Montgomery and/or oline are good or bad but naggy doesn’t do either any justice. It has to start with Naggy.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
im not saying Montgomery and/or oline are good or bad but naggy doesn’t do either any justice. It has to start with Naggy.
Yeah, playcalling sucked too. I don't know how I'd address blame from a percentage standpoint, but our problems were definitely a combination of Nagy, Trubisky and the OL. Put it all together and that's the perfect storm of ineptitude.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Yeah, playcalling sucked too. I don't know how I'd address blame from a percentage standpoint, but our problems were definitely a combination of Nagy, Trubisky and the OL. Put it all together and that's the perfect storm of ineptitude.
One of the highest drop rate % from WRs must be on everyone else too.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Trubisky sucked, Nagy sucked, the run game sucked, the Oline sucked, the TE sucked, the WR's sucked, the play calling sucked, the Def sucked at getting turnovers, the pass rush sucked. There was not one thing outside of AR that did not suck. And some how we missed the playoffs by only a game. There is a ton of suck from the offense as a whole and if you wanna blame only one guy then make that guy Nagy.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Defense will be amazing again and i feel like we will rediscover the run game this season and mitch will look much better with a balanced offense

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You are correct but add DL health, TE's sucking and WR health/route issues. I wish it were just Mitch and OL last year. They were the biggest problems for sure but it was a larger cluster.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

Just being able to line up in 12 without the defense falling over and laughing will help the run game. Having two more big bodies out there will open additional creases for the backs.