Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Hub wrote this article in the Daily Herald but now it is not online there. There is plenty of common sense by Hub. Is he wrong? I know the pitchforks are out in full force for Trubisky.
FF018BE2-A09F-4C82-A194-3089C1A1D7D7.jpeg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Now you've gone and done it. There will be no rooting for, hoping for, or expressed desire for Mitch Trubisky to become a acceptable franchise QB. Don't make me pull this website over, mister.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the numbers say he is as bad as Brees at this stage of his career, which we are to take means he can still be the next Brees? I hope he turns out to be a good player and if that happens I hope he is a Bear. And if he sets the NFL on fire in 2020 I will still support not picking up the fifth year on his rookie deal because that was the right move.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
58818372.jpg

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoping for the best, but not putting any money on it.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I'm think Trubisky will figure it out and be a good NFL QB. I'm not convinced it will happen here, I don't believe Nagy can call a offense to fit what Trubisky is good at or to help our QB.

your boy Mitch will fall in line with the rest of the ex-Bear QB's, Jim Miller, Cutler, Shane Matthews, Kyle Orton, Rex Grossman, Josh McCown all had their personal best seasons in a Bear uniform (bar is that low I realize) and will do same or worse with new coordinators, new front office, new headcoach, new weapons.

NEXT!!!

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I am unsure of who has "pitchforks" out for him lol - what a hyperbole. Referencing a village chasing a monster child killer in their midst. Wow.

Anyway, he played up and down until last year where he regressed and sucked hard (except WAS, DET and DAL).

I have no faith in him and little more with Foles (who is making way more money than him). My prediction is Foles will have the lion's share of playing time.

Even if Mitch starts the year, he will be on a very very short leash as Nagy believes in Foles more than Mitch.

My prediction is we will be hating Foles and his contract compared to shit offensive output by year's end.

All my opinion of course .. and not intended to be confused with a waving torch or stabbing pitchfork in the air in a frenzy lol

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
your boy Mitch will fall in line with the rest of the ex-Bear QB's, Jim Miller, Cutler, Shane Matthews, Kyle Orton, Rex Grossman, Josh McCown all had their personal best seasons in a Bear uniform (bar is that low I realize) and will do same or worse with new coordinators, new front office, new headcoach, new weapons.

NEXT!!!
I wish I could see the future. I can't even guess what will happen to me tomorrow let alone someone else's future.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I am unsure of who has "pitchforks" out for him lol - what a hyperbole. Referencing a village chasing a monster child killer in their midst. Wow.

Anyway, he played up and down until last year where he regressed and sucked hard (except WAS, DET and DAL).

I have no faith in him and little more with Foles (who is making way more money than him). My prediction is Foles will have the lion's share of playing time.

Even if Mitch starts the year, he will be on a very very short leash as Nagy believes in Foles more than Mitch.

My prediction is we will be hating Foles and his contract compared to shit offensive output by year's end.

All my opinion of course .. and not intended to be confused with a waving torch or stabbing pitchfork in the air in a frenzy lol

I go to every home game. I can’t believe some of the shit fans say out loud about him. However, you’re kind of silly taking the pitchforks reference literally. Wow, right back at you.

msadows

Liked Posts:

NEXT!!!

Orton and Cutlers best seasons were not in a bears uniform.

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
They’re putting a lot of stock in Castillo to fix that o-line. Doesn’t matter who’s at QB if they play like they did in 2019.

I’m hopeful #10 will win the job. I’m not optimistic.