Mack under the most pressure in 2020??

kg1187

Liked Posts:
Once Hicks went down teams could double and triple team Mack with impunity. This is why Quinn was such a huge addition because Floyd couldn’t get to the QB. Four years in the league and still less than 20 sacks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You could see Mack wasn't 100%.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately for Khalil he set a high standard for himself in 2018 that will be hard to duplicate.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately for Khalil he set a high standard for himself in 2018 that will be hard to duplicate.
Well, as pointed out, it will be a lot easier with Hicks healthy and Quinn on the other side.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Video on what if...the season gets cancelled. The head NFL doctor said something like, "As long as you have a situation where if one person tests positive and everyone who came into contact with him has to quarantine, I see no way you can play a team sport."

I mean, from that stand point it makes sense. One guy in the locker room tests positive - if you're playing by the CDC book - you have to cancel the whole team.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Video on what if...the season gets cancelled. The head NFL doctor said something like, "As long as you have a situation where if one person tests positive and everyone who came into contact with him has to quarantine, I see no way you can play a team sport."

I mean, from that stand point it makes sense. One guy in the locker room tests positive - if you're playing by the CDC book - you have to cancel the whole team.

Quarantine players for the duration of the season? But I understand... I told my wife, as a former Nursing Home Administrator, stopping just family from entering a Nursing Home isn't going to stop the spread into facilities. I was right. Way to much foot traffic, even without family in a nursing home. Same with NFL Teams. It isn't just the players, it is the coaches, the trainers, the maintenance guy, catering staff, the receptionist, the electrician that comes in to fix the light in the weight room, plumber... etc... etc.... etc...

Edit: I will say this though... There is a 15 min to results Covid Test out there. Keep that crap handy and you could head off problems.

msadows

Liked Posts:

Football is probably the worst sport for covid outlook.

Too many players. Too many coaches. You got 60+ players if you include the practice squad. This doesn't even include all the scrubs you bring in for preseason or coaches.

Only sport I could realistically see working in this country is basketball if they test daily, and thats only because they got such a small roster and their coaching staff is smaller.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Once Hicks went down teams could double and triple team Mack with impunity. This is why Quinn was such a huge addition because Floyd couldn’t get to the QB. Four years in the league and still less than 20 sacks.

Did teams not double and triple team Mack in 18? Do we forget about all the highlights that year of him blowing up doubles and triples. Last year I saw him get single blocked by tight ends and lose numerous 1 on 1s. Mack, for whatever reason, didn’t play up to par last season. Was still good, but let’s not act like he was triple teamed every play and there were no opportunities.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Well sure, but politics though, am I right or what?!?!?!?