Ok, Goldman is out. Who fills in for him?

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it is hilarious when people on a fake name internet fan board call professional football players "pussy". Why don't you go out and play then tough guys?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
giphy.gif
Why do we call them meatballs? Meatballs are delicious these guys are just annoying and stupid.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think it is hilarious when people on a fake name internet fan board call professional football players "pussy". Why don't you go out and play then tough guys?
You gotta wonder how many players are quietly calling teammates that for opting out though. It ain't none, I will tell you that.

mceownr22

PacetheGawd
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
They get a 150k stipendfor the year and I think his contract numbers get relegated to next year?

That's a big loss I was just wondering to myself today hmm no bears yet huh?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Goldman and Hicks together give our edge rush so much help. He's not an easy talent to replace, even if his successes go under the radar.

But health is more important than sports. Hope he stays healthy in the meantime and comes back next year ready to win!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Should Bears hope that Mack, Roquan, Fuller, and Hicks opt out as well? Why not one up Belicheat and tank for Trevor? Sounds crazy but think of it. Instant 2021 Cap and another shot at a QB.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
How does opting out affect this years cap?

can you cut them? Oh I would cut the shit Out of them! What about all the essential grocery workers, nurses, firefighters, police,

the people that fed his fat ass and those who protect his fat ass????It’s a spit in their face!
What medical issue could he possibly have that makes him high risk? Being fat, diabetes, sickle cell?
I hope this is a bit.
Or you really suck at being a human being.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Perfectly said! I was struggling to not call him a pussy or greedy fuck! I’m sorry but this pisses me off. I’d fucking cut every one of these Greedy pussies!
How does opting out affect this years cap?

can you cut them? Oh I would cut the shit Out of them! What about all the essential grocery workers, nurses, firefighters, police,

the people that fed his fat ass and those who protect his fat ass????It’s a spit in their face!
What medical issue could he possibly have that makes him high risk? Being fat, diabetes, sickle cell?
now tell us what it is that keeps bothering you?

What does greed have to do with it?
he hates pussies, fatties and has a huge jealousy problem.

Last edited:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears play nickel lime 75% of the time. So that is Hicks/RRH/Nichols rotating at DT and Mack/Quinn/Mingo rotating at DE/OLB.

So really we need a big NT for goalline and obvious running downs not the majority of the time.

Brum Bear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's gonna be hard to replace him. Not only does he regularly occupy 2 OLinemen, but he hardly ever misses a snap.

Username

Liked Posts:
No issue with players opting out. I get it. Our defense has the makings of a Top 3 or better D. Who fills in? Bilal Nichols played NT in college. DLine of Hicks, RRH, and Nichols is still ok with me. Any idea of who we might want to bring in? Possible trade options? Who you all got?

Lizzo

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Goldman has likely played his last down with the Bears. With the salary cap projections for 2021, his talent and skill level is not hard to find. He excels at stopping the run with an occasional pass rush. Those type of guys can be paid less than the $10million(?) that he makes

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Bring back Jordan Howard to play NT.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You gotta wonder how many players are quietly calling teammates that for opting out though. It ain't none, I will tell you that.
No, only idiots on forums or in groups would call them a pussy. smh

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is an interesting read:

As a result of the global pandemic, Quinn's job has become exponentially more difficult.

And he revealed earlier Wednesday that the NFL has not made his job any less challenging.

At the moment, teams cannot bring in free agents from outside the organization for a tryout.

The league has different safety protocols for players not already signed to NFL rosters.

“That’s like my biggest question, and I don’t have a great answer, honestly. As it stands right now, we can not bring a player in for a tryout. We can not bring a free-agent player in for a tryout, as it stands right now," Quinn said. "Now, the league is working on this, and they’re supposed to be letting us know how we can do that.

“We can bring somebody in for a physical, and send them to our doctor’s office offsite. But, we can’t physically see that person here or work them out. That’s going to be a challenge.”

Quinn also indicated that he and other general managers called upon the NFL to provide more answers and to provide them quickly regarding significant roster questions.

“The on-boarding process of claiming a player, trading for a player, signing a free agent during the season. All that stuff, honestly, I don’t have a lot of information on, (and) because they haven’t told us,” he said. “That’s a whole different protocol than the protocol that’s in place for the players currently on your roster. That’s a big question that I think everybody in my seat around the league is waiting for more guidance on.”