The End is Near

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
To hell with political leanings...this is what I hate about Fox News. They throw that headline at you, but the entire discussion is:

“That’s a tough thought right there,” he said, laughing but not explicitly shutting the idea down.

That's it.

Clickbait garbage.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't even automatically hate Rodgers because I'm a Bears fan, and I can see how douchey the guy is.

He's not going to have any interest in helping Jordan Love as a rookie. It's all about him. That's one reason to be thankful for Foles. He's going to be grooming our next QB draftee, and you'd be hard pressed to find someone better.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
In a frigin heartbeat, I would embrace AR and make a run at a Superbowl or three. I hate the Packers and AR is a douche, but don't think for a minute that we do not automatically become the NFC Favorites with him at QB.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't even automatically hate Rodgers because I'm a Bears fan, and I can see how douchey the guy is.

He's not going to have any interest in helping Jordan Love as a rookie. It's all about him. That's one reason to be thankful for Foles. He's going to be grooming our next QB draftee, and you'd be hard pressed to find someone better.
Yup. I dislike him because he seems a Prima Donna but I'd love him on my team. I even prefer a dumb talented prick like Farve to root for. I get a sense that Mahomes will always be one of the guys regardless of success or accolade. Rodger is too aware of himself.

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
To hell with political leanings...this is what I hate about Fox News. They throw that headline at you, but the entire discussion is:

“That’s a tough thought right there,” he said, laughing but not explicitly shutting the idea down.

That's it.

Clickbait garbage.

The fact that you say this is what you hate about Fox News shows your political leaning. This is what almost every news outlet does. Recently I read an article about the dust cloud before it hit Texas. The first paragraph was about the track of the dust cloud, the rest of the article was about how the dust cloud would exacerbate the effects of the coronavirus. Then it went on to talk about Trumps mishandling of the virus and then finally onto what needs to be done in this years election to prevent Trump from colluding with the Russians again to stealing the election. Very few news outlets just report the news anymore, they are much better at creating it or twisting the news so it says what they want it to say.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The fact that you say this is what you hate about Fox News shows your political leaning. This is what almost every news outlet does. Recently I read an article about the dust cloud before it hit Texas. The first paragraph was about the track of the dust cloud, the rest of the article was about how the dust cloud would exacerbate the effects of the coronavirus. Then it went on to talk about Trumps mishandling of the virus and then finally onto what needs to be done in this years election to prevent Trump from colluding with the Russians again to stealing the election. Very few news outlets just report the news anymore, they are much better at creating it or twisting the news so it says what they want it to say.

The Fact that you consider FOX NEWS a "news outlet" shows your political leaning too, fat boy.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have a better chance of winning the Lottery.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone here would accept Rodgers as our QB in a heartbeat...the meatballs who say they wouldn't are liars.

I would completely agree with you if Rodgers was younger.

I don't know what it is...but I suspect there's already some ppl not as happy about Foles because he's a "Philly guy."

For some reason, some meatballs have to have a guy their team drafted that has no taint from another team..lol.

We will see some irrational Foles posts this year...even if he's doing good.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that you say this is what you hate about Fox News shows your political leaning.

No, it just shows my disdain for clickbait garbage.

As far as your dust storm story...sounds like CNN.com which I also hate because everything devolves into "Trump sux" & "COVID gonna kill us all".

I also hate fansided.com and they have no political leanings at all...just pure money-whoring clickbait garbage.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck fox news. They are the original purveyor of fake news. Go all the way back to Glen Beck and his doomsday prophecies. Then he's pitching gold on the commercial break.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No politics. Packers and Bears. LOL

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the Bears are only mentioned once in passing...so you just posted a Packers article on a Bears board.

How do you even sleep at night you ****ing troll?!?
Not sure about rules in the Bears forum