Fifty coaches and evaluators rank Mitch Trubisky 32nd among NFL quarterbacks

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
I know forums and blogs and podcasts need content, but Fuck anybody who is not from our organization. I do not care what anybody else thinks, period. We can handle our own business. Jesus who cares what everybody else thinks. If you do care, you really need to evaluate your priorities. This is the Chicago fucking Bears we are talking about, we may not be perfect but we can take care of ourselves, thank you. Not picking on any particular poster here. But, in the last two months I have probably seen 50 articles about what other people think about the Bears and Bears players. Here's how you shut people up, you beat the other team. If the Bears can't do that, then they live with that. But, for all of the oh wo' is me the Bears haven't won a Super Bowl since '85 type "fans", the Bears are the winningest team in NFL history, we have won, 8 league champioships, we have the most players in the NFL hall of fame, we have won the two most one sided championships in league history with 1940 being a 73-0 whooping the Washington football Team, and the 1985 Bears being the finest team to ever play in the league. So if you don't care about that kind of stuff, go root for the Packers. People are always saying nice things about them. Sorry, I had to vent. Have a great day, Go Bears!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I know forums and blogs and podcasts need content, but Fuck anybody who is not from our organization. I do not care what anybody else thinks, period. We can handle our own business. Jesus who cares what everybody else thinks. If you do care, you really need to evaluate your priorities. This is the Chicago fucking Bears we are talking about, we may not be perfect but we can take care of ourselves, thank you. Not picking on any particular poster here. But, in the last two months I have probably seen 50 articles about what other people think about the Bears and Bears players. Here's how you shut people up, you beat the other team. If the Bears can't do that, then they live with that. But, for all of the oh wo' is me the Bears haven't won a Super Bowl since '85 type "fans", the Bears are the winningest team in NFL history, we have won, 8 league champioships, we have the most players in the NFL hall of fame, we have won the two most one sided championships in league history with 1940 being a 73-0 whooping the Washington football Team, and the 1985 Bears being the finest team to ever play in the league. So if you don't care about that kind of stuff, go root for the Packers. People are always saying nice things about them. Sorry, I had to vent. Have a great day, Go Bears!
You need a couple of shots and a beer.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Just in case anyone was wondering:

1. Mahomes
5. Watson

How about the rankings for the 2018 QB class? After all werent most evaluators and even posters on this board in favor of passing on the 2017 class for the next year?

Truth is most people got 2017 wrong and deserve a pie in the face. Bears just get the crap for it..

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What the heck do they know?
Mitch is teetering on excellence and all of you dummies can't see that.

The Bears are a bajillion years old
In 3 seasons, Mitch has become the 8th best.....EVER!---
Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
How about the rankings for the 2018 QB class? After all werent most evaluators and even posters on this board in favor of passing on the 2017 class for the next year?

Truth is most people got 2017 wrong and deserve a pie in the face. Bears just get the crap for it..
Bears were the only one who took a qb over mahomes and Watson so they will be remembered for it.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:

I did not want a QBs in the 2017 draft class I will admit. I was thinking they would get Mahomes with a trade down in the late late first or early second.

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Some Bear fans have a cult like gay man crush on Trubs and will never see the truth. Trubs will be out of the league flipping burgers and those nut huggers will still say Trubs is a great QB.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Meatball ?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Some Bear fans have a cult like gay man crush on Trubs and will never see the truth. Trubs will be out of the league flipping burgers and those nut huggers will still say Trubs is a great QB.

It was the same story when Cutty was the starting QB, even though the Raccoon Hunter was better significantly more talented than Mole Eye.