Opt Out News and Rumors

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rumors of Foles opting out on Twitter.

I wouldn’t care.

I see no value in going 8-8 with Foles. You wouldn’t have a QB and you wouldn’t have a draft pick high enough to get the next guy.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They’ll probably cancel the draft next year too so what’s the point in throwing in the towel?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They’ll probably cancel the draft next year too so what’s the point in throwing in the towel?
Cancel the draft? If anything I think they push it back especially if the NCAA decides on a spring season. You can’t just cancel it, right? What happens to the seniors worthy of an NFL roster? Open season during FA? Lol

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
With all the Pats players opting out, Bellichick is gonna get the top QB in the draft next year. This is a way to tank without tanking. I hope they base the draft order on the 2019 standings and not on 2020.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
RE: Foles - He's probably the best person to ever step foot in Philly. Him and his wife are uber nice. She does have a pre-existing condition and along with their newborn they have had a miscarriage, so they have went through some shit in their lives. For him to have all those items going on and still willing to suit up shows his nut sack is big, his dick is long and he's a guy you can easily root for.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch considering his chances to start like

200.gif

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
RE: Foles - He's probably the best person to ever step foot in Philly. Him and his wife are uber nice. She does have a pre-existing condition and along with their newborn they have had a miscarriage, so they have went through some shit in their lives. For him to have all those items going on and still willing to suit up shows his nut sack is big, his dick is long and he's a guy you can easily root for.
CHOKE MEE DEVIL DADDY, CHOKE MEEeeEeE!!

Reference

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

ok.....but do ya have to go there with all the male genitalia references
??

KingInTheNorth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Packers add TE Sternberger and K Crosby to Covid list
Vikings add Lb Barr