flabear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Orlando Magic
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tampa Bay Lightning
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Is there a spot on the roster for Steven Denmark, is he a CB or Safety. He is a freak athlete but is that enough to land on the squad? I'd had loved to have seen him in the preseaon but that's not happening now. thoughts, opinions?

Last edited:

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
With HCD & Amukamara gone...the secondary was going to be a very interesting watch this offseason, but I don't think we are going to be able to "watch" much of anything.

Denmark is enough of a freak athlete to make the team as a ST guy, but his lack of experience...especially this offseason...is probably going to keep him out of the discussion at the spot next to Eddie Jackson.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I really like his potential, but with no preseason this year and no other nfl tape on him we should easily be able to stash him on the practice squad.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Christ, All Nagy needs is someone poking him to create more gadget plays. He would probably get "innovative" and have EJ be the lead blocker going against some 350lb NT. The play could be called flapjackson, for how pancaked and broken he would get EJ.

Last edited:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
It’s odd that he’s playing football. I’d think selling Greenland to Trump would be an excellent retirement plan.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like the idea of him being used to fuckup reads for a QB because you can shift move him around to do anything from blitz, to cover a TE to play deep zone.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I've always wanted to see him get time at S in preseason games with his size/length, speed and he's shown in his limited time that he's not scared to put his head down and hit and make a tackle. This no preseason games is gonna hurt a lot of players chances of making teams around the league.

I know while the Bears sit in need of o-line, RB and with Goldman opting out DT help i'm watching the Patriots sign L.Miller, Cincy sign M.Daniels and someone just signed D.Dotson. I guess it'll be J.Jenkins, B.Urban, A.Abdullah and B.Nichols taking over for Goldman.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
I like his potential as well. I hope we can keep him on the PS for the year and see how he has developed in 2021

greg23

Liked Posts:
His chances of making the team went from 0% to 1% when Lucas opted out.

With no preseason games he'll really need to stand out in camp and be useful in multiple phases of ST to make the team

He's likely headed to the PS