Breaking News: Aaron Rodgers is lame in the sack

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He has definitely declined but for some stupid reason he is always fricken amazing when he plays us.
In the game at Lambeau last year, he almost threw a pick 6 but our LB (forget who) dropped it. Then there was the Fuller drop the year prior.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not defending Aaron, but who's to say shes talking about him? She dated a dude for like a year+ after aaron.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Not defending Aaron, but who's to say shes talking about him? She dated a dude for like a year+ after aaron.

"He said he’s like, 'Well, I just haven’t had a lot of you know experience doing it.' And I was like, 'Oh.' And that’s when I was also like, 'Um, he may like Benton [points at Whitney's podcast producer] instead,' you know? It might be his kind of game and stuff.

“But also it was like every every time we had sex, every time: Dark. Spooning from behind. Every time. It was a dark relationship. But also lights off, lights out. It was like, spooning from behind, so it’s like you don’t have to see my face, you have to see that it’s a girl.

“And I didn’t put all these pieces together until later. First of all, I got evidence about something, then I put the pieces together.

“I was like, 'Oh, that’s what all that… Ohhhhh.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, definitely Erin!!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Definitely ain’t what he used to be.
These were his stats last year with a shitty first year head coach:

I would suck the nipples off Virginia if a Bears QB could have that level of production.

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Any guy that cares about whether some slut hes dating is satisfied in bed is a bitch!
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
"He said he’s like, 'Well, I just haven’t had a lot of you know experience doing it.' And I was like, 'Oh.' And that’s when I was also like, 'Um, he may like Benton [points at Whitney's podcast producer] instead,' you know? It might be his kind of game and stuff.

“But also it was like every every time we had sex, every time: Dark. Spooning from behind. Every time. It was a dark relationship. But also lights off, lights out. It was like, spooning from behind, so it’s like you don’t have to see my face, you have to see that it’s a girl.

“And I didn’t put all these pieces together until later. First of all, I got evidence about something, then I put the pieces together.

“I was like, 'Oh, that’s what all that… Ohhhhh.'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, definitely Erin!!
too damn obvious..Rodgers is just creepy and odd. He shames the LGBT folks, they won't like him either ..lmao. Like I've said he's fckin' odd, dude is not gonna have a healthy relationship life. to each their own, i guess. fuck him, he's such a bitch. I'll never look at him with respect now. No way Nagy could want him if he can't "BE YOU."