Madden 21 Season Simulation.. Some REALLY surprising Bears Related Results

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Madden is the land of make believe football. That was some crazy fictional predictions.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
16. Nick Foles (yes, Nick Foles) wins NFL MVP. If you’ve made it this far, congrats, because you’re about to enter the “Madden” Twilight Zone. Foles finished with a league-best 4,801 yards, 44 TDs, 5 interceptions and 70 percent completion rate. If this was “Madden 2014,” I might buy this since Foles was coming off his 27-touchdown breakout with the Eagles. In 2020, I’d be hard pressed to find something less likely to happen.

17. Oh wait, I spoke too soon! The Bears had the league’s best record, finishing 14-2 before eventually advancing to Super Bowl LV against Kansas City.

18. Which of course … They won. The Chicago Bears won Super Bowl LV 42-24, with Nick Foles throwing for six touchdown passes and tying Steve Young’s record from Super Bowl XXIX.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Foles arm might fall off if he throws for 4.8k yards.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"and more of the same in Tompa Bay."

Anthony's not the only one. I swear - every single sports article has blatant errors. Is there no editing and proofreading or integrity for one's profession? SMDH. Probably one of those kids who think texting a period at the end of a statement is rude. (okay, rant over)

1598556104922.png

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
...what's the sim now with Montgomery possibly out for a stretch?? I'm sour this happened to Bears' already non-existent run game.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
^ same here.
pass heavy oriented playbooks possibly, note the foles stat line... and the sim would automatically selected Foles as starting QB based on players ratings, i would bet this sim split DM's and Cohen's touches, and i wonder what the receivers did in this sim, also being the fact this sim has Foles out playing Brady, Newton, and Jackson.
not one word about the defense side of things in this article..especially Bears only losing 2 games..lmao.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I was all set to bash this article, but it's all we got, so probably relevant by default.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
16. Nick Foles (yes, Nick Foles) wins NFL MVP. If you’ve made it this far, congrats, because you’re about to enter the “Madden” Twilight Zone. Foles finished with a league-best 4,801 yards, 44 TDs, 5 interceptions and 70 percent completion rate. If this was “Madden 2014,” I might buy this since Foles was coming off his 27-touchdown breakout with the Eagles. In 2020, I’d be hard pressed to find something less likely to happen.

17. Oh wait, I spoke too soon! The Bears had the league’s best record, finishing 14-2 before eventually advancing to Super Bowl LV against Kansas City.

18. Which of course … They won. The Chicago Bears won Super Bowl LV 42-24, with Nick Foles throwing for six touchdown passes and tying Steve Young’s record from Super Bowl XXIX.

Lmao....

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

If you believe in quantum alternate realities, this will actually happen somewhere.....

Pick 10

Liked Posts:
"and more of the same in Tompa Bay."

Anthony's not the only one. I swear - every single sports article has blatant errors. Is there no editing and proofreading or integrity for one's profession? SMDH. Probably one of those kids who think texting a period at the end of a statement is rude. (okay, rant over)

View attachment 6612
What‘s the name of Tampa’s new QB?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
^ Oh hell. The one time I finally jump on a sloppy error in a sports article & overlook the play on words. Such a terrible pun I didn't even see it.

:what: