Record Prediction and Why

msadows

Liked Posts:
9-7.

Rex, I mean mitch starts the season off only to have Orton, I mean foles, come in to finish it.

We make the playoffs as a wildcard, and foles throws the game away for us.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
14-2.

Because according to the other thread, Madden predicted it. Everything that happens in Madden is the truth.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If nobody is injured and Foles starts, 12-4. If Trubs starts 10-6 or 9-7

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
It’s a tough schedule for us. Only 4 games I see DEFINITELY winning. We just don’t have weapons on offense. Allen Robinson is the only legit offensive weapon. We also have no depth on defense. With Goldman out we could be one injury from the D falling apart. That’s on Pace. He’s left this team with holes all over and sitting on some bad contracts.

We finish 7-9/8-8 at best. Pace needs to be fired. I assume a new GM will fire Nagy as well.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I predict 10-6 or better. Coaching change is the biggest reason but I liked the Ifedi pickup with move to G and Daniels now looking the part at the other side. Viable TEs are huge in this O. Better speed WRs. I always thought Gabriel was over rated. Foles brings stability though not special. Hicks' return and Mack back with Quinn and Jackson back where he belongs should have the D looking more like 2018 than 2019. I still think Mack had a lingering ding all year that they kept to themselves.

“I wasn’t good enough at all. Understanding that, there are different intangibles that came with it. I don’t make any excuses. I just rise to the occasion and I am getting ready for this one. It’s going to be a fun one, man, I can’t wait.

Last edited:

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
If the defense is top 5 and stays healthy, 7 - 9 as a best case scenario

Realistically, 6-10 or lower given injures or low morale in the defense as the offense still looks lost against average to good NFL defenses.

Mitch or Foles makes little difference to me as I suspect Nagy is a fraud and NFL defenses know how to scheme him into frustration.

msadows

Liked Posts:
5-7 wins is where I’m leaning.

To be honest I could see that.

I could also see a 11-12 win season.

This is one of the most unsure of bears sqauds I could remember in my lifetime. Are they good? Are they bad? No idea. There is a ton of young talent that has yet to make their mark. There are a ton of questionmarks, there is also a ton of excellent players.

It's why my guess is 9 wins, with both qb's playing, but it wouldn't shock me if they finish with as little as 5 if injuries hit. If somehow mitch/foles plays like mitch did in 2018(or better) this team goes to 10+ wins, I'm not expecting it tho, but hell...wouldn't that be nice?