Brandon Marshall racially profiled.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a gated community he wasn't on the list to get in.....that is the whole point of the gated community.

I assume they had to make calls to confirm......

When Marshall moves in, would he approve of them letting anyone in that wasn't on a list...

I am white and I have been turned away from a gated community because my friend forgot to add me on the list.....it took about 10 minutes to clear up. I also didn't scream and shout at the guy trying to do his job.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Its a gated community he wasn't on the list to get in.....that is the whole point of the gated community.

When Marshall moves in, would he approve of them letting anyone in that wasn't on a list...

I am white and I have been turned away from a gated community because my friend forgot to add me on the list.....it took about 10 minutes to clear up. I also didn't scream and shout at the guy trying to do his job.

Well brandon doesnt exactly act like a logical person.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
But did he have a gun in his car?

We just can't be sure...

Beardown34

Liked Posts:

Did they call the cops to clear it up?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya, I'm sure that everyone moving in gets the same treatment, LOL.

Does everyone moving in get out of the car waving their hands lkike a mad man, yell and scream at people trying to do their job.....maybe that had something to do with it.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Brandon yelling and screaming before the cops were called?

Can't tell from the video...have to wait and see. What I can tell is that Marshall was acting a bit irrational. I understand his frustration. I have been frustrated many times, but I don't yell and scream and potential act threatening to people.

We'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Does everyone moving in get out of the car waving their hands lkike a mad man, yell and scream at people trying to do their job.....maybe that had something to do with it.
Cart and horse. It's Marshall so it wasn't going to take much but he was retained 1st.

Beardown34

Liked Posts:
Can't tell from the video...have to wait and see. What I can tell is that Marshall was acting a bit irrational. I understand his frustration. I have been frustrated many times, but I don't yell and scream and potential act threatening to people.

We'll have to wait and see what comes of it.

Yes, but you were just a visitor, He actually has a home there and they wouldn't let him in. I can see him being on a short fuse especially when the cops were called. Put yourself in his shoes.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cart and horse.

no idea what you're implying....Do you have info we are not privy to? I'd like to see it. If Marshall rolled up and was acting nicely after he found out he wasn't on the list, and then they called the cops, then there is a problem.

If they said he wasn't on the list and he went off, got out of the car and screamed at them. They may be instructed to call police or security. They may have just been doing their job.

You may want to see all the facts first.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but you were just a visitor, He actually has a home there and they wouldn't let him in. I can see him being on a short fuse especially when the cops were called. Put yourself in his shoes.

Doesn't matter they would probably get fired for letting someone in not on the list. If Marshall or the people handling it didn't clear it up a head of time that is not the guards fault. He has a job to do.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Right? Imagine spending millions on a house, and security won't let you in, and they call the police instead of a community manager.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I also didn't scream and shout at the guy trying to do his job.
No because I wasn't yelling and screaming. I waited patiently while it was corrected.

You may want to see all the facts first.

The irony, it is thick.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Brb going to watch this 32 second clip - formulate an opinion on what happened before this was filmed then morph that into fact then juxtapose that against the social issues in America then present my summary in totality and then you guys can have whatever opinion you want as long as it coincides with mine.