Trubisky thoughts..

Joeyo_pr

Liked Posts:
Yes, I wanted him to start the season over Foles. I was hoping something clicked and he would take the next step this year. He did not show me anything to prove that he did. 4th quarter was awesome and he deserves another start, but he should be in a short leash in my mind.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Mitch is still Mitch. Nice comeback between him and Miller.

If the team can run like this more often and Mitch can be consistent...we can win.

The defense didn't look good. I'm begining to think Gruden absolutely played Pace on the Mack trade.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Yes, I wanted him to start the season over Foles. I was hoping something clicked and he would take the next step this year. He did not show me anything to prove that he did. 4th quarter was awesome and he deserves another start, but he should be in a short leash in my mind.

we won on the road and he had 3 ts 0 ints with 100 rating. and you are telling me he deserves to start another game? lol ok coach

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

If the team can run like this more often and Mitch can be consistent...we can win.

The defense didn't look good. I'm begining to think Gruden absolutely played Pace on the Mack trade.
The D was horrible today, giving up the TD with like 1 minute before halftime. Smh

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

Jacobs ran for 3 Touchdowns today

Joeyo_pr

Liked Posts:
we won on the road and he had 3 ts 0 ints with 100 rating. and you are telling me he deserves to start another game? lol ok coach
That's exact

He played a great 4th quarter, so what. To win a Superbowl a QB needs to play good for at least 3 straight games. Do you really trust that Trubisky is able to do that? Cutler couldn't, I am sure he had some great games in between though.

I actually don't want Foles to start. I want to give Mitch the chance. I am just saying that you need to know when to cut the cord.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
That's exact

He played a great 4th quarter, so what. To win a Superbowl a QB needs to play good for at least 3 straight games. Do you really trust that Trubisky is able to do that? Cutler couldn't, I am sure he had some great games in between though.

I actually don't want Foles to start. I want to give Mitch the chance. I am just saying that you need to know when to cut the cord.

if he bombs this year its over so we will see. Also while the average fan is concerned about mitch i am more concerned that we have bombed on other top draft picks and are filling needs with big tickets free agents. Where was Quinn? Between him and foles that is alot of money tied up on the bench

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

I’m glad he had a good fourth quarter after absolutely sucking ass the first three quarters. Good for him, and good for the Bears.

None of that changes the fact that he’s not good. He’s just not. And if you think so, you’re absolutely on the wrong side of history. He won’t be here next year. He won’t be starting anywhere—-because he’s not a starting quarterback in the National Football League.

Not trying to piss in his Corn Flakes. You guys brought him up. He showed no appreciable growth today, but I’m glad he had a really good fourth quarter. Kudos.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky is one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the NFL.

I’m glad he had a good fourth quarter after absolutely sucking ass the first three quarters. Good for him, and good for the Bears.

None of that changes the fact that he’s not good. He’s just not. And if you think so, you’re absolutely on the wrong side of history. He won’t be here next year. He won’t be starting anywhere—-because he’s not a starting quarterback in the National Football League.

Not trying to piss in his Corn Flakes. You guys brought him up. He showed no appreciable growth today, but I’m glad he had a really good fourth quarter. Kudos.
It's currently the 4th quarter and Brees has 94 yards..
It's a slow start for a lot of players.

Will Mitch continue to struggle with accuracy? Probably.
Or is he going to take the next step this year? Hope so but have my doubts.

Point being looking at this fist game is pointless for either side of the argument

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The D was horrible today, giving up the TD with like 1 minute before halftime. Smh
I put that on Nagy and what he runs in that situation like the previous series.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nagy putting them in that position was a huge WTF

Nagy really is proving to be way out of his depth as a head coach. He can't control the clock for shit and he routinely fucks up situational football. Its pretty bad. I was willing to put up with that shit for a couple of years. Its year three. Fucking learn something already.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's currently the 4th quarter and Brees has 94 yards..
It's a slow start for a lot of players.

Will Mitch continue to struggle with accuracy? Probably.
Or is he going to take the next step this year? Hope so but have my doubts.

Point being looking at this fist game is pointless for either side of the argument
Problem is that every QB misses. Stats tell the story once they are tallied for an entire game. There are sometimes exceptions but this was not one. It's just weird that he seems more accurate running around than in pocket.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nagy really is proving to be way out of his depth as a head coach. He can't control the clock for shit and he routinely fucks up situational football. Its pretty bad. I was willing to put up with that shit for a couple of years. Its year three. Fucking learn something already.

He only burned 9 seconds before the half. Awful decisions by him with an offense, especially a QB, that is struggling. Run it 3 times and at least make your opponent burn some timeouts instead of having a QB that can't hit the broadside of a barn throwing the ball.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
if he bombs this year its over so we will see. Also while the average fan is concerned about mitch i am more concerned that we have bombed on other top draft picks and are filling needs with big tickets free agents. Where was Quinn? Between him and foles that is alot of money tied up on the bench
Quinn was hurt. It’s professional football. Players get hurt.

coolio

Liked Posts:

Mack went against a backup and was invisible the whole game, he hasn't been oakland Khalil Mack since 2018. We could say what we want about Trubisky atleast he's not on a huge deal and still under performing

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I will say this. I thought Mitch was doing very badly and I thought he should’ve come out of the game.

But he stayed in and he threw three touchdowns in the fourth quarter and lead the comeback. If we played against Watson in Watson did that would we be happy with our D because we held him for 3 quarters? Hell no.

As a matter of fact that is about every game with Watson. Lots of meh, and a spurt that bumps his overall rating. And we hear how awesome he was based on the final qb rating.

Mitch had a Watson game today. We hear weekly how we should have drafted him, so let’s at least count it as a good day for Mitch.

I would like a lot more consistency as I was not happy with the performance until the end. But for those who praise it in the other guys, at least be fair.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
My thoughts are if Tom Brady would have signed with the Bears he would have been 1-0 instead of 0-1. Oh yeah and Trubisky would be on the bench.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
OK, Mitch sucks It's terminal. So tell me how a QB who isn't accurate can suddenly turn it on? He can't make right decisions then suddenly he strings them together when pressure is on. You can't learn these things yet you can randomly have everything click for a few minutes during some games?
We're not talking game by game good Rex bad Rex, we're talking halves, quarters and even crucial minutes difference between bad Mitch clutch Mitch.
This type of game is not the only one that played out like this with him or this group of players.

Sure Mitch is on a short leash, but if I'm GM I would also be looking at Nagy's plays vs what happened on the field for the first 90% of the game and what changed about them for the end.

Let's say it's all Mitch. He's a multiple personality mental midget and a genius. Why in 4 years hasn't Nagy figured out how to get Clutch Mitch to show up on the field more? I mean Clutch Mitch can look pretty damn good. Have we seen a whole game of Clutch Mitch?

I'm right back where I was. Mitch probably sucks but Nagy probably sucking more is proven by how Mitch sucks.