Darnell Mooney is a certified baller!!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace maybe an iffy first round or 2nd drafter, man can he do well in the middle of a draft.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I don't know why, but I totally forgot this kid was a rookie. I had it in my head that he was some cast-off from another team that we signed as a free agent because of his speed.

Now I'm even more intrigued by what he showed in his debut. He's incredibly shifty. You can see he has a natural ability to make defenders miss after the catch. Hopefully he can continue to build on this and become more of a threat as the year goes on.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He ran a couple good dig routes though.

yeah, but where guys like that make their money is when guys go deep and he drags across about 12 yards up. Like their TE did to Trevathan. If no one can anticipate his cut then accelerate to catch up you just hit him in stride for huge gains. Again that’s a Problem because it takes 4 seconds of clean pocket. We don’t get that here.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Kmet was in on a few plays but mostly as a blocker
He would have had a touchdown, but Trubisky threw to the other Kmet.

Good thing his double vision went away after he got over his hangover to start the 4th quarter.

The 2020 draft is already looking to be a good draft for the Bears. Johnson already looks like he belongs, albeit with a reality check on his tackling. Mad-eye Moonie might just be one of the steals of the draft. It looks like he will hugely outperform his draft slot. Kmet is behind 2 veteran TEs, one who almost had 2 touchdowns and one who should have had a touchdown but for a bad Trubisky pass. He will get more chances as the weeks progress.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You knew Mooney was going to last in the draft to about where he got picked but I would have been fine taking him earlier. Can't believe he was off the radar, even after being at the combine. He 's small and maybe that was it but the kid's got rare speed, route moves and tracks the ball extremely well.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
He would have had a touchdown, but Trubisky threw to the other Kmet.

Good thing his double vision went away after he got over his hangover to start the 4th quarter.

The 2020 draft is already looking to be a good draft for the Bears. Johnson already looks like he belongs, albeit with a reality check on his tackling. Mad-eye Moonie might just be one of the steals of the draft. It looks like he will hugely outperform his draft slot. Kmet is behind 2 veteran TEs, one who almost had 2 touchdowns and one who should have had a touchdown but for a bad Trubisky pass. He will get more chances as the weeks progress.

graham should have had three td’s and a huge gainer and he probably has 100 yards on top of it!

first three quarters have to be straightenedup a bit and can’t miss on big plays.

defense looked so blah! Trevathan got smokedon a ton of plays