Mitch tells on himself...

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good to know... play Mitch... play zone.
Alex Brown mentioned that yesterday..even shows how wide open TE is on crazy diving catch by Robinson.....he has tunnel vision. I thought his brain would have accelerated a tad....I was wrong.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Alex Brown mentioned that yesterday..even shows how wide open TE is on crazy diving catch by Robinson.....he has tunnel vision. I thought his brain would have accelerated a tad....I was wrong.

My favorite thing that Alex Brown said yesterday, was when he bitched about us throwing the ball in the end zone to our 3rd string tight end. Because I went on a tirade about that right after it happened. :ROFLMAO: Graham? Nah. Kmet? Nah. This other fucking guy... lol.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Omg, the idiots in here. you SHOULD HAVE ALREADY KNOWN BY now that Mitch sucks against zone and the 31 other NFL teams know this. His comment was not some kind of revelation.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I'm starting to think Nagy is to blame for Trubs inconsistency. We've seen glimpses of this before, maybe not to this extent. Hard to say he can't throw an accurate deep ball when he has, hard to say he's not accurate when he is at times. Cam Newton is a QB that has never been consistent as a passer. He has prospered with additional attributes to go with his passing game. You never see him light it up for a half, dropping dimes all over the field. Trubs being able to play like this but can't play like this consistently is on the coach. Trubs seems to start every game playing not to lose, he doesn't seem to play better until he's playing to win. He obviously has the potential, maybe a better QB coach could take him to the next level. Unless Nagy starts changing the kids mindset going into a game I don't see him improving his overall gameplay.
This is easy. Before the first possession, Nagy needs to tell him that there are 2 minutes left in the game and the Bears are down by 6 points.

Trubisky will beast from there.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Omg, the idiots in here. you SHOULD HAVE ALREADY KNOWN BY now that Mitch sucks against zone and the 31 other NFL teams know this. His comment was not some kind of revelation.
It probably was to Patricia.

I can see him pulling the pencil from behind his ear and writing that down on his I-pad

Visionman

Liked Posts:
My favorite thing that Alex Brown said yesterday, was when he bitched about us throwing the ball in the end zone to our 3rd string tight end. Because I went on a tirade about that right after it happened. :ROFLMAO: Graham? Nah. Kmet? Nah. This other fucking guy... lol.
Funny. Other teams involve those types of guys and are called genius.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears