AROB upset?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I said before Covid ARob was likely not worth 20 million a year. With Covid fucking the cap up next year he definitely isn't worth it IMO.

Sucks for ARob but salaries will come down aside for the truly elite in light of Covid.

This was also why I wanted to draft a WR early as I figured only 1 of Miller or ARob could be kept given their closeness in age. But at least we have No Catch Kmet.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think Julio is still incredible but on the back half of his career. Sure you can put him there.

Why would I put Odell in that top tier? He’s a head case that hasn’t shown he’s worth that value for years now.
Head case (I agree) he should be here then. We could get a group discount at the shrink with Roquan and the likes...

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I could totally see Mitch getting benched before Oct 29th. That's week 7.

He could get benched any week now...lol.
Definitely but that doesn't mean they wold throw in the towel. Seems like that's the whole point of Foles.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
This is not going to end well. Robinson is clearly unhappy.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What could he get for him with no contract?
2nd rounder?

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Breaking news on ESPN radio. He has asked for a trade. I wouldn't want to waste my career playing with mitch after playing with Bortles.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
All the more reason why Pace should have been fired last season.

The team is not going to contend this season or next year but Pace has every incentive to try and win this year to prevent himself from getting fired.

Without Robinson, Hicks, and Quinn we are probably a bottom three team and could contend for the first overall pick. But Pace went all in for this year in hopes that we might get eight wins to potentially save his job.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
What could he get for him with no contract?
2nd rounder?

At least I think. The Bears can tell him to fuck himself..... make him play out the season and then tag him for 18 next season. Then get at a 3rd round comp if he walks. So he's tied up for a while and the Bears would still get something decent after that. I wouldn't be in a hurry to trade him if I were Pace.

Arob can bitch all he wants but unless he holds out he's got little leverage IMO.

BearDown1

Liked Posts:
ESPN Chicago said otherwise.

Good for them. All Brad Biggs report says is a "league source". It's a bunch of media spun BS like always. Likely truth to some of it but it's not like he's flat out come out and demanded a trade.