AR-TWELVE requests TRADE OMG OMG FY PACE

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t blame him one bit. It appears there’s no end in sight for the Trubisky era, even with a far better QB on the bench. He feels the same hopelessness that I do and it makes sense that he’d rather go literally anywhere else.

Bust

Liked Posts:
second round pick to Houston

market value for wrs is close to 20 million. robinson is not worth that

napo55

Liked Posts:
When R.Pace selected A.Shaheen I was all for the selection of baby R.Gronkowski. R.Pace can’t always know if players will be good so I fully supported him when he cut A.Shaheen.

When R.Pace moved up to draft M.Trubisky he had my full support and I will believe in that draft pick until R.Pace doesn’t because he is an NFL GM.

I'm sorry my friend, but giving somebody a title doesn't mean that they do a good job.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
I was going to say, knowing Gabriel I doubt he would give a shit one way or the other.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Wonder what Arob's agent feels about Gabriel annoucing his private DM's to the world?
I don't even trust this conversation occurred. But if it did, I don't interpret the message the same as him. I see it as meaning that this all didn't pop up today, it's been going on for a long time. Now we are at the end

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
arob is staying put.
<--- had a small talk with him.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wonder what Arob's agent feels about Gabriel annoucing his private DM's to the world?
I probably wouldn’t send a DM to a guy who covers the NFL on media outlets and has social media accounts, and consider it private.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
1st rounder no worse.
Dunno if this would be a "dream offer", but unless the GM is brain damaged say (B.O.B) I'm afraid more than a 2nd is impossible. Moreover with the kind of big bucks Arob demands...