OT: 670 The Score Discussion (30th Anniversary Broadcast 7/20/22)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Guessing you'd be fine listening to Bernstein by himself for 3 hours.
When he talks sports, sure. While I don't necessarily care for some of his virtue signaling, when he isn't talking sports there are a variety of topics that he, IMO, can make for an interesting listen. If it isn't Bears football, Mac just really can't seem to be bothered.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When he talks sports, sure. While I don't necessarily care for some of his virtue signaling, when he isn't talking sports there are a variety of topics that he, IMO, can make for an interesting listen. If it isn't Bears football, Mac just really can't seem to be bothered.
For me Mac is better than some of the other limited options these producers will shove down our throats. I do like DB when he sticks to sports.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
For me Mac is better than some of the other limited options these producers will shove down our throats. I do like DB when he sticks to sports.
One thing I've noticed about Mac is that his gambling talk isn't even as good as Parkins or Joe O., and I'm not even a gambler. Then he falls back to prog rock, and who doesn't want to hear about Rush's Summer Tour of 1973? There's always the pot talk, which is awesome, if you're a douchebag.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One thing I've noticed about Mac is that his gambling talk isn't even as good as Parkins or Joe O., and I'm not even a gambler. Then he falls back to prog rock, and who doesn't want to hear about Rush's Summer Tour of 1973? There's always the pot talk, which is awesome, if you're a douchebag.
Oh well, as Hawk Harrelson would say, "he gone".

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did Danny Mac get back on the sauce?

Also, Maria Taylor is a great looking woman.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would. Bernstein is great. The rage he gets mouthbreathers into is fantastic.
I'm fine when he sticks to sports. If he starts going off I turn the dial. If I want political talk I don't tune into a sports channel for it.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like him when

I'm fine when he sticks to sports. If he starts going off I turn the dial. If I want political talk I don't tune into a sports channel for it.

Oh so you’re one of the idiot boomers screaming at radio personalities to stick to sports huh?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also @Spunky Porkstacker why did you quote Bearmick twice, start to type something and then type something else entirely on the bottom. Are you having trouble utilizing the quote feature?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh so you’re one of the idiot boomers screaming at radio personalities to stick to sports huh?
I rarely scream and if I were to scream it wouldn't be at a radio. I'm not a boomer and before you bring it up I don't support Trump.

Also you are so chatty, what'd you have for lunch?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
No

I rarely scream and if I were to scream it wouldn't be at a radio. I'm not a boomer and before you bring it up I don't support Trump.

He probably had a fat dick sandwich

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

That doesn’t really have much to do with the thread topic. Thanks