Matt Nagy vs Cowherd (vocal Mitch hater)

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Sounds like you need to try a Herd Burger.

Went to his newest restaurant late 2019 was surprisingly impressed. Little over priced as expected but still good food and atmosphere

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aren’t all the talking heads clowns? That’s basically their whole job. Act like a clown and get 14-22 year old males to watch

Remember when Jim Everett attacked Jim Rome? That was awesome. Here's a reminder, plus a little bonus.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't watch because Cowherd. He could say Mitch is the worst or the best and I wouldn't give a shit either way. Guy is a clown.

same

and the video thumbnail makes it look like Nagy was on his show. If that is true, wtf is Nagy thinking

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Remember when Jim Everett attacked Jim Rome? That was awesome. Here's a reminder, plus a little bonus.

That’s hilarious you mention this....jim Rome was doing a football breakdown on Sunday and I told my wife about this. I totally forgot about him and this was the first thing that came to mind

mecha

Liked Posts:
throughout the history of the NFL some of the best and most well-rounded teams... run the ball effectively. asshole coaches that call 60 pass plays a game don't have long-term success in the league. I think we can all agree on that.

in the case of the Chicago Bears, had they run the ball instead of passing it an obscene amount of times with a quarterback that wasn't known for taking care of the ball while passing they would be 2 time Super Bowl champions.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Loved the question about identity. He had the nerve to say the running game :rolleyes:

I interpreted that as giving a shout out to Juan Castillo more than any designation of "identity." He's playing a leadership/marketing role, so of course, he's going to give canned answers and encourage/promote his staff and personnel. And, tbh, Juan Castillo deserves hella credit. This oline is blocking day and night better than they were.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Nagy might be the best in the league at talking in circles. Dude completely talked himself right out of the Foles question

Last edited:

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Cowherd turned into a little bitch in this interview as expected. Trashes Mitch every chance he gets and let’s Nagy deflect the Foles question like it’s nbd.

Soft just like baby dick @CRM 114.