Franchise QB's

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Just wondering if we are the only franchise in NFL history to never have had "that guy". The top 10 QB in the league for a good period of time. I really can't think of another franchise outside maybe the Lions and they've had Stafford for awhile.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Just wondering if we are the only franchise in NFL history to never have had "that guy". The top 5 QB in the league for a good period of time. I really can't think of another franchise outside maybe the Lions and they've had Stafford for awhile.
Browns

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The Bears are the only franchise left without a 4K passer. Also only franchise not to have a QB throw 30tds in a season.

The Bears are now 11 years removed from the last time a QB played in all 16 games
Still the only team with Bear weather though.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Bears had the best QB of a generation, it's just that generation fought in WW2.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just wondering if we are the only franchise in NFL history to never have had "that guy". The top 5 QB in the league for a good period of time. I really can't think of another franchise outside maybe the Lions and they've had Stafford for awhile.
Browns, Texans, Jags, Bucs( do you count viny or Brady?)

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Probably gonna get flames for this, but the Bears probably had their franchise QB on the roster in Josh McCown. Of course they thought Cutler was the man. And the rest is history.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have a hall of fame qb....Sid Luckman. Enshrined in 1965 played from 1939 to 1950. Led the Bears to 4 ish Championships.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are the only franchise left without a 4K passer. Also only franchise not to have a QB throw 30tds in a season.

That will all change now that BDN is at the helm. He's only got 27 more to go to hit that 30 mark

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Probably gonna get flames for this, but the Bears probably had their franchise QB on the roster in Josh McCown. Of course they thought Cutler was the man. And the rest is history.

failing to recognize it wasn’t Jay isn’t your fault. A terrible offensive line should always be the thing you fix. Instead we had an Undrafted free agent I think in Webb. Very similar only more professional in Leno. I think Webb was a better run blocker whereas Leno is the pass blocker.