Put on the brakes !!

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Colts haven't beat a team with a win yet.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That could be said of any undefeated team.
Opponent records:
Chiefs 3-6
Seahawks 3-6
Bills 3-6
Packers:2-7
Bears 1-8
Titans 1-8
Steelers 0-9

This.

And OP, do yourself a favor and look at the bears point differential thru three games compared to the Titans.

I don’t think anyone is touting the bears as super bowl favorites after three weeks. But even if the bears are the worst 3-0 (which statistically they are not), they are still better than at least half the league which is very exciting IMO

Ej63090

Anti-Exultant Cruise Dire
Liked Posts:
Yeah the amount of hype either way 3 games in is crazy.

What is not crazy is they can arguably go 6-7 the rest of the season and make the playoffs. We play the Vikings twice and Lions again. Also will face the Panthers, Texans, and Jags.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
YES, it's great that we are 3-0, however, we have yet to beat a team that has won a game, so lets enjoy the nice start, and hold off on parade preparations.

There was a parade scheduled?

jonimus

Liked Posts:
YES, it's great that we are 3-0, however, we have yet to beat a team that has won a game, so lets enjoy the nice start, and hold off on parade preparations.

I'm confused. Does this mean I have to return my party fliers and parade hats? I also knitted a giant Nick Foles float - get on board baby. At what point can we resume parade preparations?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I believe NOW is the time for Bears to finally feel good about their team again. Most Bears fans knew Mitch wasn't the guy last year after week one. Call it years of abuse from the beloved, or call it just having an eye for the game. Mitch was clearly not a top 15 QB and not what the team needed. Don't need to get into his obvious failings that have showcased themselves over and over and over again.

Now...Foles is in and provided an instant spark. Every player on the Bears sideline knew consistency and competency had finally arrived. Can you imagine the energy and excitement the Bears defense feels now that they will get a chance to play with a lead again? They are one of the oldest teams in the NFL and they are most definitely in a win-now mode.

Foles can be the catalyst for a special run. The time is now. As long as SpeedBump Charlie doesn't get him killed we have a legitimate shot to run in the playoffs with this defense and Monty's unrelenting style.

Pump the brakes? Take a hike and GTFO!

msadows

Liked Posts:
I believe NOW is the time for Bears to finally feel good about their team again. Most Bears fans knew Mitch wasn't the guy last year after week one. Call it years of abuse from the beloved, or call it just having an eye for the game. Mitch was clearly not a top 15 QB and not what the team needed. Don't need to get into his obvious failings that have showcased themselves over and over and over again.

Now...Foles is in and provided an instant spark. Every player on the Bears sideline knew consistency and competency had finally arrived. Can you imagine the energy and excitement the Bears defense feels now that they will get a chance to play with a lead again? They are one of the oldest teams in the NFL and they are most definitely in a win-now mode.

Foles can be the catalyst for a special run. The time is now. As long as SpeedBump Charlie doesn't get him killed we have a legitimate shot to run in the playoffs with this defense and Monty's unrelenting style.

Pump the brakes? Take a hike and GTFO!

Bingo.

If this team can play with a lead they will be dangerous AF. Hopefully foles carries over his play last week through the entire season and stays healthy. If we can get even an average ranked offense this team coasts into the playoffs. This team is currently 17th in yardage and 20th in points, if they can boost both up by about 5 rankings, there is a good shot for a special season.

This run game, also, thus far has been one of the more solid ones in the league. 7th in YPC at almost 5 a pop.

Pair a strong run game with a good D and you get playoffs more often than not.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
huh? 4-0 son.