legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Call me crazy, but I like the fact Bears are 5-1 with a TON of room for improvement and not really having the game flow go their way as far as the calls on the field and too many knuckle head penalties... Refs questionable calls caused at least a 21 point differential given to the Panthers. Plus Bears are underdogs every week.. Imagine being 5-1 before you start getting hot. Arrow is pointing straight up..

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I can't blame Eddie Goldman for opting out and I can't feel sorry for the Bears because a lot of teams had multiple players opt out and we only had one (albeit a good player). That said, if Eddie Goldman did not opt out, this defense would be Super Bowl level good. As it stands, they still are hitting their stride and might turn into a defense that can win you games against an elite offense. We will see.

If the Bears could somehow someway go out and get a LT, we would improve more so than any other position. I am not willing to give up a 1st rounder or something crazy but is there any team out there that drafted a LT high that is starting him that has a quality veteran riding the pine? Or is everyone's backup LT garbage? I get that no one is going to trade their starting LT unless they get premium competition. Well, unless their starter is garbage that is.