Tariq Cohen Feels Our Pain....

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Tarik Cohen's tweet perfectly captured Bears' frustrations. Could Chicago turn back to Mitchell Trubisky?

Midway through Chicago’s 24-17 loss to the Tennessee Titans on Sunday, injured Bears running back Tarik Cohen decided to say the quiet part out loud, for the whole world to hear.

“We can’t get s- - - going,” Cohen tweeted. “F - - -.”

It was in the second half, and the Bears were being shut out at the time, trailing by 17. Cohen’s tweet proceeded to rack up 214 comments, 318 retweets and 3,700 likes at the time of this column, with more than a few Bears fans, many of whom were hate-watching their team, openly pining for the days of Mitchell Trubisky.

That seems crazy given how much grief Trubisky caught for his struggles before his benching a month ago. But after watching Nick Foles, his replacement, and the Bears’ offense open the game with a turnover on downs followed by six straight punts, many began tweeting at Trubisky, apologizing to him or calling for his return to action once he heals from the shoulder injury that rendered him inactive Sunday.

So if you want to know where the Bears (5-4), losers of three straight, stand, this is as good of a place as any. Six games into the Foles era, the same issues that plagued the offense — the lack of consistent execution, silly penalties and poor offensive line play — still exist, and that, perhaps more than anything, is the most frustrating thing about this most recent loss.

Complete story: Tarik Cohen's tweet perfectly captured Bears' frustrations. Could Chicago turn back to Mitchell Trubisky?

I think he summed it up correctly.....

msadows

Liked Posts:
Nothing about that tweet says anything about Mitch

Fairly sure that the high majority of the skill position players had mitch as "their guy". He's the one they all trained w/ in the offseason. He's the locker room guy.

They understood the switch when it happened for foles, but now that he looks like a giant stinking turd they are questioning the switch.

I'm sure theyd rather have the ship sink with their guy rather than foles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Its unfortunate too, because even if mitch is healthy there is zero way you can go back to him again.

That admits:

1) Nagy's scheme is trash. Nagy will never admit that
2) The move was premature and pointless.

Easy way to lose a locker room if it hasn't already been lost.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch is injured.

How injured, no one knows. Could be similar to the last couple years where he misses a couple weeks. If so, he'd be healthy after the bye.

Either way, I'm done watching foles. At least mitch limited the boneheaded turnovers. Foles seemingly loves to remind me of cutler.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Since they're trying out QBs this week, I'd say he's "Injured injured"

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's not act like the offense was putting up a ton of points with Trubisky. So what if he didn't turn it over, all I remember is 3 and out after 3 and out with a half of anemic offense against teams like Giants and Falcons

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Fairly sure that the high majority of the skill position players had mitch as "their guy". He's the one they all trained w/ in the offseason. He's the locker room guy.

They understood the switch when it happened for foles, but now that he looks like a giant stinking turd they are questioning the switch.

but the problem is they are the overrated turds . The ony person that can have a gripe is Mooney everyone else talking about their guy should be gone as they are a part of the problem that as happening before Foles ever became a Bear.

Maybe instead of being losers worried about losing "with their guy" they should pay attention to the detail's that help win football games .

Very first drive of the game its 3rd and 5 in Titans territory and the best receiver doesn't seem to know where the first down marker is getting only 4.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
How injured, no one knows. Could be similar to the last couple years where he misses a couple weeks. If so, he'd be healthy after the bye.

Either way, I'm done watching foles. At least mitch limited the boneheaded turnovers. Foles seemingly loves to remind me of cutler.

lol what ? You sound ridiculous simply because you have a crap Oline with no run game and is being forced to throw to win no matter what so of course hes gonna have some turnovers . He has 7 total so when you consider what his first 3 picks were the turnovers are a non issue . We are essentially forced to take more risks which will have more turnovers

Im not saying Foles is great but I think we have greatly over estimated our offensive talent

We shouldve been the team trading for D.Hop or Diggs
We shouldve been the team getting Trent Williams
or signing jack Conklin

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I'm still with Foles. I feel bad for Trubs and miss the hell out of having his athleticism at QB but when you see Foles throw those sideline passes and many other passes that are perfect throws that Trubs with miss horribly. I know Foles makes some bad passes and some are INT's but anyone that didn't know we would get that with Foles coming in weren't paying attention.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Way too late to bring Mitch back as a starter now, but i mean there's probably a >50% chance that Foles gets injured during the season and they have to put Mitch out there anyway without any of the "who's the starter this week?" games in the media.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Mitch can get you 35-50 yards rushing per game and 1st downs with his legs. If he's restrained by the gameplan or too scared to run for fear of getting hurt, then no point in being out there.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch can get you 35-50 yards rushing per game and 1st downs with his legs. If he's restrained by the gameplan or too scared to run for fear of getting hurt, then no point in being out there.

Not per game. Hes done it twice since start of 2019 season

Bust

Liked Posts:
Mitch will win comeback player of the year next season with a new team, you heard it here first