Vikings show no class after their win.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Vikings aren’t tweeting that. Their twitter manager is.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Cousins acting like he won the Super Bowl was the best part

Reactions: DC

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Teams are so pathetic with how sensitive they are. If you want to stop teams from showboating, stop them on the field.

I respect Andy Reid as a coach but he a pussy for complaining about the Raiders buses circling the stadium after they clownstomped the Chiefs at Arrowhead a few weeks ago.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
And of course some CCS posters follow suit and also show they have no class...SMDH

Never change clowns.

It's not about how bad we are or losing the game you morons, it's about a man getting carted off the field and you using that pic to troll the Bears. Pay attention.

msadows

Liked Posts:
And of course some CCS posters follow suit and also show they have no class...SMDH

Never change clowns.

It's not about how bad we are or losing the game you morons, it's about a man getting carted off the field and you using that pic to troll the Bears. Pay attention.

I heard he didn't break anything. If so, that man is very fragile

No reason not to laugh at this shit show of a season. I don't think anyone is laughing at foles getting hurt here, more so the situation of the fact it happened when everyone knew that it would happen behind this oline the moment he was signed.

Well, everyone besides nagy and pace.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Some people need to learn the first lesson I learned in sports. Back in little league we lost, the other team was celebrating and I started to cry.
Coach told me,
"If you don't want them celebrating, don't let them win."

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who works for the Vikings.....
Not players, coaches or anyone in the front office. Just some random asshole.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck?

it’s not even a 100th as bad as what OPs role model has done to this team. What a dumb thing to be outraged about, while constantly forgiving an incompetent boob for tanking this franchises best opportunity to be a long term threat in the NFC.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Never change clowns.

what’s having a vagina like? I’ve only been inside one.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Some people need to learn the first lesson I learned in sports. Back in little league we lost, the other team was celebrating and I started to cry.
Coach told me,
"If you don't want them celebrating, don't let them win."

Honestly, supposedly foles wasn't even injured, just hurt.

The man didn't break anything and got carted off. Maybe he just tapped out?

It's funny because I'm fairly certain everyone here celebrated when shea broke Aaron.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I heard he didn't break anything. If so, that man is very fragile

No reason not to laugh at this shit show of a season. I don't think anyone is laughing at foles getting hurt here, more so the situation of the fact it happened when everyone knew that it would happen behind this oline the moment he was signed.

Well, everyone besides nagy and pace.

The point is using that pick with the Bear Down caption to troll the Bears. They didn't know how serious the injury to Foles was when they used it so again the point has been missed.

I expected it on CCS anyway.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
what’s having a vagina like? I’ve only been inside one.

Right but then you came out of mommies vagina. The question now is what does your mommy think about you taking it in the ass? Is she happy mommy or did she disown you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Right but then you came out of mommies vagina. The question now is what does your mommy think about you taking it in the ass? Is she happy mommy or did she disown you?
Idk, haven’t spoken to her since she went to the mental hospital after Pace drafted Mitch.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
The point is using that pick with the Bear Down caption to troll the Bears. They didn't know how serious the injury to Foles was when they used it so again the point has been missed.

I expected it on CCS anyway.

you are a fragile pussy! You fit in well with the rest of the fucktards that wake up offended every day.