Ok pony up mfs

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna say i told ya so but....
I told ya so
Foles was not an upgrade at the qb position
And yes the oline was poop the wrs outside robinson do suck the run game is non existent and yes matt nagy is utter rubbish
When i said all of this you mfs went crazy saying they were excuses for mitch

I am now accepting appoligies

msadows

Liked Posts:
I told ya so
And yes the oline was poop the wrs outside robinson do suck the run game is non existent and yes matt nagy is utter rubbish

While the hate on mitch was strong, the majority of the forum was aware of how bad nagy and the oline were. Well, everyone besides Remy. He thought we needed more WR's.

I'm not sure you deserve an apology. Any idiot saw we needed line help after last year. Any idiot saw we had no skill position players.

Unfortunately, Matt Nagy is bellow the level of any idiot.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I told ya so

your gimmick is tired. turn heel like Broc did now.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Least give him props for being a mitch homer.

He's not entirely wrong tho. Foles sucks way worse than mitch ever did. He legit might be the worst starting QB for the bears since Todd Collins.
Mecha is mad with me today idk why i even got rid of my sig trying ta please him

mecha

Liked Posts:
Mecha is mad with me today idk why i even got rid of my sig trying ta please him

actually I miss it now. bring it back. I was always a Hbkrusso fan. we defended Jay Cutler together... with Broc, before he turned to evil.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
actually I miss it now. bring it back. I was always a Hbkrusso fan. we defended Jay Cutler together... with Broc, before he turned to evil.
Lol i think cutler was the last straw for broc tbh hes been pissed off ever since

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
This next gm and head coach are gonna get it right boyos i can feel it in my knee like how i know its gonna rain when it aches

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
We dont know it rn but we are fixin ta head into a golden age of bears football
5 years from now we will all be laffing about our despair rn

mecha

Liked Posts:
Lol i think cutler was the last straw for broc tbh hes been pissed off ever since

the joke is he was like his #1 fan. well, after Despbro, anyway. whatever happened to that guy?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
the joke is he was like his #1 fan. well, after Despbro, anyway. whatever happened to that guy?
I heard he had a huge meltdown then left or he may have seen a flashy gif and parished like an urban legend

mecha

Liked Posts:
I heard he had a huge meltdowm then left or he may have seen a flashy gif and parished like an urban legend

he still exists on my bookface. I haven't talked to the lad in several years now though. he's also a Trump 2016 supporter, which means he probably did it again. I'm just noting this for posterity.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Jimmy CLausen says Hi.

Nah, he's worse than jimmy. He's worse than Barkley. That was a different nfl(yes, a few years back even).

You got everything working in your favor offensively in todays nfl and this dude is so inept.

You realize we had 32 yards in one half, and he led that shit show? THIRTY TWO

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Nah, he's worse than jimmy. He's worse than Barkley. That was a different nfl(yes, a few years back even).

You got everything working in your favor offensively in todays nfl and this dude is so inept.

You realize we had 32 yards in one half, and he led that shit show? THIRTY TWO
I realize you're venting, but objectively Foles is better than Clawful. 2015 was not a meaningfuly different NFL than today come on lol. You cant complain about posters cunting then turn around and cunt like this.

Clausen is also no stranger to bad halves, having put up a 22 yard half himself.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
We have a horrible offense. Historically bad.

And a bunch of dumb asses thought it was all one person's fault. Mitch took the heat.

And next year he's gonna go somewhere else and potentially be a decent quarterback. And I have $500 that says all the people that blamed him early on won't show up and admit it

ImSure

Liked Posts:
And one more thing, can anyone think of a worse situation to put a young quarterback in than this offense/ coaching staff over the last few years?

Our defense was perfect for a young quarterback. Our offense was a career killer.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We have a horrible offense. Historically bad.

And a bunch of dumb asses thought it was all one person's fault. Mitch took the heat.

And next year he's gonna go somewhere else and potentially be a decent quarterback. And I have $500 that says all the people that blamed him early on won't show up and admit it
Oh hey, we found @msadows burner account.

No one put it all on Mitch. You idiots can keep saying this but no one has yet to prove it.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Even with how bad Foles has played, still doesn't top the 2018 game against the Rams where Mitchell put up a 30ish qb rating with 3 picks.

:kanye: