Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BUT HE WON!

I'm just simply pointing out that its fucking stupid to act like Mitch didn't have stinkers just because the offense is playing bad.

And that was during a season where the offense wasn't this bad. 110 yards for the entire game and a 3ish ypa. Foles hasn't hit below 4 ypa, even with how bad he's been. Its stupid to forget how bad Mitch had played

And thats with 30 rushes and 170 yards on the ground

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm just simply pointing out that its fucking stupid to act like Mitch didn't have stinkers just because the offense is playing bad.

And that was during a season where the offense wasn't this bad. 110 yards for the entire game and a 3ish ypa. Foles hasn't hit below 4 ypa, even with how bad he's been. Its stupid to forget how bad Mitch had played
I know, i was being like his idiot defenders.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
We have a horrible offense. Historically bad.

And a bunch of dumb asses thought it was all one person's fault. Mitch took the heat.

And next year he's gonna go somewhere else and potentially be a decent quarterback. And I have $500 that says all the people that blamed him early on won't show up and admit it
If Mitch goes elsewhere and is a decent QB, I will forever stop using one of my favorite sayings...You can’t fix stupid.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Even with how bad Foles has played, still doesn't top the 2018 game against the Rams where Mitchell put up a 30ish qb rating with 3 picks.

:kanye:
Grossman had several 0.0 games didn't he?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I am now accepting appoligies

Will you accept spelling lessons in lieu of "appoligies"?

The only thing I care about this season is that Nagy has been completely exposed as a fraud. No excuses left for that dickbag. Someone get him a job application for Century 21. Time to sell houses again, fuckface.

If we don't run that shitbird out of Chicago, I'm going to be so mad. Everyone knows he's trash now, right? Like everyone has to know it. Even the McStupid family.

ImSure

Liked Posts:

And thats with 30 rushes and 170 yards on the ground
Mitch had horrible games. He had bad games. He had decent games.

Now, tell me how many QBs (leave out HOFers/future HOFers) can be good in this offense. Just name 5.

mecha

Liked Posts:

Now, tell me how many QBs (leave out HOFers/future HOFers) can be good in this offense. Just name 5.

purely throwing shit at the wall here for my personal amusement

Brett Favre could probably pull it off. maybe Rex Grossman. Jay Cutler. (there's a correlation here, they all have the thing that Foles lacks, you see!)

but Peyton Manning or Tom Brady can't even save this unit. they played with a fair amount of bums for receivers but they never had to deal with such a fuck dogshit offensive line. they were successful at what they did because the teams actually built a foundation around them.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
purely throwing shit at the wall here for my personal amusement

Brett Favre could probably pull it off. maybe Rex Grossman. Jay Cutler. (there's a correlation here, they all have the thing that Foles lacks, you see!)

but Peyton Manning or Tom Brady can't even save this unit. they played with a fair amount of bums for receivers but they never had to deal with such a fuck dogshit offensive line. they were successful at what they did because the teams actually built a foundation around them.
i said non-HOFers.

we should never have drafted Mitch. he's more like a early 2nd rounder and a backup for 3-5 years. but which NFL QBs (again, non HOFers) can be decent/good in our offense with our offensive personnel and our scheme and our offensive play callers?

mecha

Liked Posts:
i said non-HOFers.

we should never have drafted Mitch. he's more like a early 2nd rounder and a backup for 3-5 years. but which NFL QBs (again, non HOFers) can be decent/good in our offense with our offensive personnel and our scheme and our offensive play callers?

but your name is @ImSure

I just asked if you were sure?

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Well I'd take my chances with Mahomes or Watson. I think they would both do better

Surely no team is stupid enough to draft Trubisky over these 2. Especially Watson, Mahomes was more of a gamble

ImSure

Liked Posts:
Well I'd take my chances with Mahomes or Watson. I think they would both do better

Surely no team is stupid enough to draft Trubisky over these 2. Especially Watson, Mahomes was more of a gamble
i said no future HOFers (that's Mahomes). not sure about Watson yet.

and, yeah, major screw up to draft Mitch. he needs the right system to be decent/good.

okay, so other than those two, can any other NFL QB (non HOFer) be good here. like Cousins? Tannehill? Dak? Tua?

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:

Just change your name to ImChrisSojka already

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Only a QB that can run for his freaking life and still manage to make plays. As long as he just throws to Mooney or Robinson, I guess. No one else is good.