Burrow looks dead

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sheesh that's awful. Classy guy, tons of talent.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That’s too bad for burrow. And Now another team possibly in play for a qb in front of the bears. depending on the injury obviously.
It really is. That leg bent like Joe Theismans

msadows

Liked Posts:
That’s too bad for burrow. And Now another team possibly in play for a qb in front of the bears. depending on the injury obviously.

I doubt they will take another qb after taking burrow, even if the injury is serious.

It's actually better for us that washington is winning right now.....They are the ones who want a QB.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I doubt they will take another qb after taking burrow, even if the injury is serious.

It's actually better for us that washington is winning right now.....They are the ones who want a QB.
i think they have alex smith for another year and rivera likes him

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The live broadcast declined replaying it. Maybe Theismann or Alex Smith level. As a doctor (pepper), I can say it's probably multiple torn ligaments and it's going to require surgery. Might not play next year either. Not everyone is Deshuan Watson.

Let's pray it's not one of these amputation situations.

Burrow went down with the injury in the third quarter of his team’s game against the Washington Football Team. Based on his reaction, plus the reaction of those around him — and the broadcast taking a pass on showing the replay at all — it was clear Burrow was done for the day.

msadows

Liked Posts:
i think they have alex smith for another year and rivera likes him

That would be great for us.

Hopefully smith keeps playing well. One less team to compete with for one of those 3 qb's we all like.

I still can't see cincy moving on from burrow, even if it is an injury that takes another year to rehab. I mean, how long did the bears hold on to rex grossman when he got hurt yearly LOL

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Look like all the knee ligaments to me, similar to Carson Palmer injury.