Colin Kaepernick Ready!

msadows

Liked Posts:
Colin would never come here anyway. He's not dumb enough to come to possibly the worst situation you can be as a QB in 2020. Again worst playcaller worst running game worst o line in the league. The vast majority of starting QBs if not all would look like trash in that scenario.

He'd go anywhere in the nfl that will offer him a contract.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Either way my point is it wouldn't work out for both parties anyway.

No chance. You simply can't ask a dude to come in and start a game midseason who hasn't read a signle NFL defense in 4 years. It's a recipe for chaos. He'd make Josh Rosen look good.

Imagine being good at something, then imagine being asked to do it after 4 years of absence. Now imagine doing that while millions watch you.

Yea, good luck. I used to be really fucking good at snowboarding. I havent gone in a couple seasons, my balance is already shot.

Once again, good luck to the man, but there is zero chance he's ever playing another down in the NFL unless its a PR stunt.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I thought Colin Kaepernick sucked but now that highly edited, highly filtered sixty second music video of him throwing easy passes with no defenders has definitely changed my mind! Guy is an A+ conman, really one of the best to ever do it.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
CK wanted $20M to play in the AAL when all players were getting the exact same $250K /3 Yr deals. Plus there is this other thing, he hasn't done shit in the NFL since 2013.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
No chance. You simply can't ask a dude to come in and start a game midseason who hasn't read a signle NFL defense in 4 years. It's a recipe for chaos. He'd make Josh Rosen look good.

Imagine being good at something, then imagine being asked to do it after 4 years of absence. Now imagine doing that while millions watch you.

Yea, good luck. I used to be really fucking good at snowboarding. I havent gone in a couple seasons, my balance is already shot.

Once again, good luck to the man, but there is zero chance he's ever playing another down in the NFL unless its a PR stunt.

No one's saying he's definitly going to start. No one's saying to sign him to a multi-year deal. Foles got injured last game. Mitch is injured too, and we know his agent told him not to play another down with the Bears because he's holding out for a multi-year deal with another team...LOL

What the hell? Bring in Kaepernick for the rest of the season.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Because I don't want to sign a guy who hasn't been in the league for 4 years, and when he was he was mediocre as fuck?

Sorry, but no ty to kap.

Let nagy ruin this team, fire him, then draft the next QB in the first round next year. Hopefully its wilson.

@HeHateMe take a look at this guy. He’s an anti-kneeler! Sic em!!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
What makes you think that? OT and QB are by far our biggest needs on this team. It's also the ones we cant easily fix in FA(Even if we did have cap, which we don't).

This draft has the potential to have 5 first round qb's. There is a very realistic chance we take one, it just might be lance/trask.

TBH, I'm an eternal optimist, but I don't see an upside to signing colin. He's never been very football smart, and you're asking him to come off the street and learn the most complicated system in the NFL. Not a recipe for success.

.....and what has this " most complicated system in the NFL " got us in terms point production?
---------------------

You mention Kap being away 4yrs, well Bray and the jake guy don't have any NFL experience.
Kap went 16-4 ints. in his last yr. on a gutted SB team .
Naw....no NFL team will sign him and its got nothing to with talent.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
.....and what has this " most complicated system in the NFL " got us in terms point production?
---------------------

You mention Kap being away 4yrs, well Bray and the jake guy don't have any NFL experience.
Kap went 16-4 ints. in his last yr. on a gutted SB team .
Naw....no NFL team will sign him and its got nothing to with talent.

I say sign him for league minimum (he won't do it) and put him in just so people will stfu. He will probably play like he did against the Bears bad defense again.

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Oh geez. I'd rather have Moses Moreno

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
.... We probably are not drafting a QB in 2020.

I'll wager whatever stakes you can afford that "Bears are not drafting a QB in 2020". ? ?

Typo aside, I could care less if Kaep wants to stop in for a cup of coffee and play sacrificial lamb with this bottom ass OL, run game, and Nagy's hijinks. Seriously - that thread about Mitch's agent...I get it!

Kaep's one of a select few QBs with nothing to lose and enough to gain by taking snaps in this shitshow of an offense. So long as he doesn't ruin the locker room, why not? I think he could even be a spark...big IF he can hack it better than Mitch/Foles and hold his own against Nagy's stubbornness. *sign for minimum only*

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'd take him on the Bears. Doesn't make sense for the Bengals to sign him though, they should keep piling up losses and not concern themselves with Cutler-like hollow victories.

Last edited: