Colin Kaepernick Ready!

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Man I’d I didn’t work for that long my wife would kick my ass...go get a job you lazy bum

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Not that I disagree, but Justin Herbert is 2-7 as a starter while playing lights out. Using a QBs record to make a point is worthless. You're better off showing how he sucked statistically, which is why he never got signed in the first place. If a team is going to put up with the attention he's going to bring, he needs to be producing.

Herbert is a rookie, and his arrow is pointing up. For Mr. Kaepernick, not-so-much.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Herbert is a rookie, and his arrow is pointing up. For Mr. Kaepernick, not-so-much.
You're missing the point. If kap did this his first year when he was smashing the league, he would've had a job.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
If a team signs him they will have to start him. If he doesnt start the typical pansies will say its racism.

If the Bears sign him, they will have to start him. Not for the unfounded reasons you state but because he would be the best QB on the roster.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why be sad?

Tim Tebow, Johnny Manziel, Brady Quinn and a lot of other guys who aren't that great are also not starting....Kaepernick just makes one more.

Tebow, Manziel and Quinn are no longer in the league due to their poor performance on the field. Kaepernick is no longer in the league because the NFL owners blackballed him from the league because he was peacefully protesting police brutality and racial inequality.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
It looks like is time for Colin Kaepernick to help out.

I'd take him people hate on him for all the wrong reasons. He's no messiah but he is still now younger than foles and better than MT lol. No we'll be high roaders and stay with a safe pic hmmm maybe Brady Quinn haha

shoez90

Liked Posts:
We have two crappy QBs too. What's Kaepernick going to do? Ruin our elite QB status? Ruin our reputation for great player acquisitions?

Ppl on this board seem to think our brass should avoid moves that might scare potential FAs away. Do you think having the balls to sign Kaepernick might change the perception amongst the myriad of black players in the league?
its just people are followers and those that say their not are usually the biggest ones. just like everytime you see people standing around and then someone steps up everyone then makes a move. see it all the time. people watch and wait to see what others are going to do or say les they be judged poorly. CK is a decent QB no better or worse than any journeyman in league now like Fitzpatrick or foles or chase Daniel's who had been on a roster for ten years no problem. If he is not let back it will be from his situation that's all but to say he sucks? Look around at this fukin roster and ten others and name all the better QBs lol

shoez90

Liked Posts:
The only ones who think "Ryan Pace hates black Qb's" are a few idiot fans
no actually I think the owners do but you can school me real quick on all our black qbs from the past. Meanwhile the Top ten is full of them from Mahomes who let's just say we past on to Lavar who can run thru our defense. While we pick MT from UNC played his senior year but looked good. I'm from that area of the country you don't fool me with your swing state vibe. As diverse and dominant a melting pot it is up there the roots run deeeep. No we will pick a wack ass scrub from some Pace still here wonder school while G fukin B has two back to back HoFerz.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Tebow, Manziel and Quinn are no longer in the league due to their poor performance on the field. Kaepernick is no longer in the league because the NFL owners blackballed him from the league because he was peacefully protesting police brutality and racial inequality.
It's a combo of both. His play on the field wasn't good enough for the controversy. Not really fair considering the trash still in the league, but if he were playing like Russell Wilson, he'd have a job.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

He wasn't very good his last year in the NFL.

I doubt he's improved with age.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Kaps old ,he sucks , and he doesnt want a job in the nfl
People that dont want him arent racists
The ravens tried to sign him
He acted his usual douchey self
Kap was raised by a white family (probably conservatives too)
Most cats on here calling people racists dont realize that they are the worst racists ever
They think people of color need them to fight for our rights
No we dont
We laugh at yall most of the time
Stop being ashamed of your whiteness , and stop thinking youre a superhero that fights against racism
Youre just a cuckold who enjoys watching people of color (like me) bang your girlfriend

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
For the 'Sign Him!' group, what does that contract look like? What is his market value and is he willing to play for that?
The only number I've ever seen rumored is the $20M for the recent failed league. Would you pay him $20M to play? If his ask is 3 years, $60M, all guaranteed do you sign him still? Does anyone actually think Kaep signs for the rest of this season only?

Mike Glennon, who sucks and is starting in the NFL this week, gets a base salary of $1M. Kaep doesn't likely get off the couch for that. He'd be better off sitting at home, not getting hit, and collecting that sweet Nike money.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I should clarify...I don't think we'll draft a qb in the first round. If we do, we'll probably reach for a bust and get side tracked with convincing ourselves he's not for another 4 years.

I'd rather go OT.

My point about wagering Bears won't draft a QB as you said "in 2020" is because that draft is long over. You meant 2021 and I was just razzing.

For real discussion, I don't mind a QB in 1st IF he's good, but a starting T is needed x2. 50% bust rates in the first are scary. Too early to tell where this O will land them in draft order. In a nosedive so far.