Mitch is terrible

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
and he might actually be one of the better players on this roster.

Thanks Nagy/Pace

Discuss.

Glad to see you have finally come around to this conclusion. I mean, you have been down on Mitch but there were times when I could tell you still held out hope. Judging from this post that hope is now gone - and it should be gone.

Mitch is simply not good. In fact, he is one is the worst QB’s in the league. Period. He is limited in what he can do, not very accurate, throws a horrible deep ball, is not very bright, and is very average to way below average in most every area.

I will say this though. He is playing with house money in life — he should thank God for Pace and the riches he gave to him. Because Mitch is a guy who should be making 5th round (or lower) money. Mitch is rich, young and seems to have his health — so the guy is going to be fine in life with or without football. Not a baller in football but a balla in life!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
In an odd way, I thought that was probably the best he's looked all year, which doesn't say that much about him

It kind of embodies his whole career here.

When the team needed to lean on him, he turns the ball over three times.

When the game was out of reach, he made some plays.

Not really what you want from a "franchise QB".

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I hate that Trubisky is starting. People stop shitting on Nagy and Pace, and just revert to old ways.

Remember that Tubisky is just a symptom. Nagy and Pace are the fucking disease. And the McCaskeys. And Ted Phillips. We're fucked.

jc456

Liked Posts:
and he might actually be one of the better players on this roster.

Thanks Nagy/Pace

Discuss.
Two Green Bay players grabbing mitches face mask no call . No fking call. Not one guy, two guys same play no call. Fk this league

jc456

Liked Posts:
Nagy will never win another game, he’s a loser

jc456

Liked Posts:
Practice good locker room good play on Sunday bad he doesn’t know priorities

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he played decent tonight. He kept his eyes down the field. Moved well in the pocket. Threw well on the run. He look composed and never rattled. He missed a few throws and had 2x interceptions where he was trying to make a play for a team that was trying to dig themselves out of a hole.

He had his receivers drop TDs on the first drive. Painful penalties put us behind the sticks and led to a fumble (missed facemask penalties as well.) and scoop and score.

Defense is more to blame for tonight. Poor field position. Poor clock control. Not many forced punts. No turnovers. No sacks.

Mitch wasn't perfect, but I'd grade him 6.5/10....much better than most other players tonight.

look at this

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Two Green Bay players grabbing mitches face mask no call . No fking call. Not one guy, two guys same play no call. Fk this league

First, the ball was already out of his hands. Second, the first guy hit the mask but did not grab. Second guy grabbed but the ball was long gone. Still should have called it but refs occasionally miss calls - that’s part of the game - but there is no excuse for Mitch’s poor play.

Mitch had a QBR in the 50’s UNTIL garbage time when the Packers reverted to soft coverage and Mitch was able to stat pad. He is a bust. That’s just honest.

We have to start planning to draft our QB of the future and Mitch should be shipped out after this season.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he played decent tonight. He kept his eyes down the field. Moved well in the pocket. Threw well on the run. He look composed and never rattled. He missed a few throws and had 2x interceptions where he was trying to make a play for a team that was trying to dig themselves out of a hole.

He had his receivers drop TDs on the first drive. Painful penalties put us behind the sticks and led to a fumble (missed facemask penalties as well.) and scoop and score.

Defense is more to blame for tonight. Poor field position. Poor clock control. Not many forced punts. No turnovers. No sacks.

Mitch wasn't perfect, but I'd grade him 6.5/10....much better than most other players tonight.
What game were you watching

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
It kind of embodies his whole career here.

When the team needed to lean on him, he turns the ball over three times.

When the game was out of reach, he made some plays.

Not really what you want from a "franchise QB".

Mitch is terrible because he simply lacks some of the basic of abilities that are needed to play qb at a high level so even if he has the occasional mistake free stretch none of these other guys can play consistently well enough either .

A team full of every other play players and you cant win consistently with those

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
Biggest differences I saw between Rodgers and Trubrisky tonight.
Rodgers no hesitation, Rodgers gets ball out quickly, Rodgers better at extending the play, Rodgers more accurate better touch, Rodgers picks up key 3rd downs to keep chains moving, Rodgers doesn't force, Rodgers better TD celebrations, Rodgers better mustache. Cool thing for Mitch is he can probably get much hotter chicks.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Bears pick Zach Wilson QB from BYU in 2021 NFL draft. The Bears will lose out and be in The top 10.