If you drunk mouth breathing meatballs think you’re mad now...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just wait until Rodgers retires and you all find out the hard way that Jordan Love is Patrick Mahomes 2.0 and that Green Bay will be elite for another 15 years while the Bears cycle through 7 more quarterbacks in that timeframe.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Just wait until Rodgers retires and you all find out the hard way that Jordan Love is Patrick Mahomes 2.0 and that Green Bay will be elite for another 15 years while the Bears cycle through 7 more quarterbacks in that timeframe.
'You guys are only good because Love! Just wait until he retires!'

'3 HOF QBs and only four rings to show for it? How pathetic!'

'I want someone to wipe the smirk off of Jordynn so bad'

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:

What do you think of Zach Wilson?

BearsJR

Liked Posts:

Damn, counting more rings huh? Good luck with that.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Lol, he's not. Zach Wilson is closer to Mahomes.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
The only reason they drafted Love was because of their arrogant belief that the Packers have an institutional advantage developing quarterbacks; yet all the people involved in the apparatus that made Favre and Rodgers so successful is gone. Fact is the Packers coaching and management is really no better than the Bears. Once the Packers get trounced at home in the playoffs and a frustrated #12 bolts to San Francisco or wherever the reality around the Packers will be laid bare.

Packers fans more than anyone know this is true which is why they are so defensive about it.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Remember when you would send me colorful DMs about wanting to perform sexual acts on me while doing violent things to my family?

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Remember when you would send me colorful DMs about wanting to perform sexual acts on me while doing violent things to my family?
I never did that, that was your main man HeHateMe and now your projecting his actions on someone else.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only reason they drafted Love was because of their arrogant belief that the Packers have an institutional advantage developing quarterbacks; yet all the people involved in the apparatus that made Favre and Rodgers so successful is gone. Fact is the Packers coaching and management is really no better than the Bears. Once the Packers get trounced at home in the playoffs and a frustrated #12 bolts to San Francisco or wherever the reality around the Packers will be laid bare.

Packers fans more than anyone know this is true which is why they are so defensive about it.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

Rodgers has shown pretty clearly that he's loyal to GB. If he was going to tantrum he would have done it now, but thats not Rodgers style.

Our whole team is pretty stacked right now, and Rodgers is having a career season, I dont see us losing a home playoff game, we havent done that for quite a while now.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I think it's entirely feasible the Packers win it all again. I don't think anyone outside maybe the Seahawks or Buccaneers can stop them in NFC. AFC probably comes down to the Chiefs or Colts, that would probably be a legit 2 way Super Bowl.

Packers are mortal, there's just a lot of dickheads like the Bears that don't pay attention to what it takes to beat them and execute it. even the Vikings have done it.

I don't know much about their contingency plans after Rodgers departs. I still don't find him to be a flashy player, he's really disciplined and grounded though.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If GB can make Love accurate and make proper reads, he will be a really good qb. Problem is his release is slow. Rodgers has a great quick release. Accurate and make all the reads.

Rodgers has a great football mind.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
If GB can make Love accurate and make proper reads, he will be a really good qb. Problem is his release is slow. Rodgers has a great quick release. Accurate and make all the reads.

Rodgers has a great football mind.
Thats ridiculous. Jordan Love has one of the fastest throwing motions of any recent prospect.

He had an issue with holding onto the ball abd trying to do too much, but so did Rodgers and Favre.