There is no way Pace and Nagy should survive this embarrassment on a national stage....

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I feel sorry for Virginia. Cant grandma just have a nice night out?
Mac And Me Wheelchair GIFs | Tenor

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never forget the people who passionately defended Pace.
Missing on a HC to this extent should cost you your job. the bar is pretty low but he has drafted better than the last couple of GM’s

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
When you have fans running around wearing lovable loser T-shirt’s telling us we aren’t real fans for watching a shit product on the field why would they lose money firing pace and Naggy and paying for replacements? Then they have to also pay uncle Ernie to foist some other loser that’s part of his good ole boys network on this team.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears should get on it and fire people immediately as well. Let potential coaches and GMs know that the Bears are on the market for a coach and GM. The team looks like it has quit. Even the defense. Just fire everyone. Pace, Nagy, Pagano

shoez90

Liked Posts:
The Bears should Fire Ryan Pace tomorrow.

Jax, Det, Atl, Hou are already doing their work on GMs, which means they will be moving quickly on GMs and HCs when the season ends.
yep and we don't want to be last to the table

The_Shadow

Simply a Bears fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I had a feeling this mediocre Packer Team was going to nail the Bears to the wall. This is the same Packer Team that barely squeaked by a bad Jaguar Team with a Rookie QB. Got beat by the Colts who has a geriactic Rivers at QB. But Nagy and his henchmen could not find a way to scheme a way to at least be competitive last might?
As usual, the Pack will stroll to an easy Division title once again, all because the rest of the division is just flat out terrible. C'mon McCaskey's, follow the Ford's example and pull the trigger. Flush this iteration and begin the next rebuild. Please!

I had at least hoped the Bears would at the minimum make it a game. Will this embarassment finally turn the locker room against Nagy?

greg23

Liked Posts:
Never forget the people who passionately defended Pace.

Here's the dilemma....do you have more confidence in

Pace.....finally figuring it out and getting a hc/qb as capable as some of his defensive decisions?

Or

The ownership dipshits getting the next gm hire correct?

Id argue Pace has a better batting average than the McDipshits....but that's like celebrating the tallest midget.

In the real world, very few gm are allowed 6 years with 1 playoff appearance and a third hc hire and second 1st round qb rebuild/selection

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Here's the dilemma....do you have more confidence in

Pace.....finally figuring it out and getting a hc/qb as capable as some of his defensive decisions?

Or

The ownership dipshits getting the next gm hire correct?

Id argue Pace has a better batting average than the McDipshits....but that's like celebrating the tallest midget.

In the real world, very few gm are allowed 6 years with 1 playoff appearance and a third hc hire and second 1st round qb rebuild/selection
NONE.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It only works if they let Pagano go as well

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy will be gone. Not sure about Pace. They chose Phil Emery FFS. One has to believe against all odds they would hire a better GM.

This fire Nagy, but keep Pace sentiment is very bizarre to me. If anybody’s getting fired, Ryan Pace should be the absolute first to go without question.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
I had a feeling this mediocre Packer Team was going to nail the Bears to the wall. This is the same Packer Team that barely squeaked by a bad Jaguar Team with a Rookie QB. Got beat by the Colts who has a geriactic Rivers at QB. But Nagy and his henchmen could not find a way to scheme a way to at least be competitive last might?
As usual, the Pack will stroll to an easy Division title once again, all because the rest of the division is just flat out terrible. C'mon McCaskey's, follow the Ford's example and pull the trigger. Flush this iteration and begin the next rebuild. Please!

I had at least hoped the Bears would at the minimum make it a game. Will this embarassment finally turn the locker room against Nagy?
Lol what? The NFC North usually isn't terrible, it had more playoff teams over the last decade then any other division in football.

Nor are the Packers mediocre lol. The Squawks, Bucs, Saints all had shitty lossses as well. The Chiefs lost to the Raiders, whom just lost to the Falcons lol. Thats how tbe league works.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Don’t people get the feeling the NFL is watered down due to defenses are not able to be aggressive because of how the NFL calls Roughing the Passer, hands to the face, defensive holding. Referees are too ticky tack with their calls. It’s getting out of hand.

I used to enjoy this game, but too much advantage to offense. It’s making me sick.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don’t people get the feeling the NFL is watered down due to defenses are not able to be aggressive because of how the NFL calls Roughing the Passer, hands to the face, defensive holding. Referees are too ticky tack with their calls. It’s getting out of hand.

I used to enjoy this game, but too much advantage to offense. It’s making me sick.

Be careful what you wish for. That’s the only reason the Bears offense doesn’t get shut out every single week.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Be careful what you wish for. That’s the only reason the Bears offense doesn’t get shut out every single week.

Maybe that would make the fans boycott this fucking team until McCaskeys sell them. Man it’s pathetic year in and year out seeing the Bears struggle. Fuck this shit.

BigBill

Liked Posts:
Pace: "Mrs. McCaskey, I know the game didn't go as we planned last night but there is one big positive - Mitch had a great practice last week."

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Both should be fired TOMORROW.

Also, I don’t trust Pace to draft our next QB. Or even sign one in FA for that matter. Both Pace and Nagy must go!

You don't trust the guy who brought us Mitchell Trubisky, Mike Glennon, and Nick Foles to pick the next QB?

The guy who passed on Mahomes and Watson?

Gee, I wonder why....