Robinson literally liking tweets about joining packers/49ers

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blake Bortles
Chad Henne
Mitch Trubisky
Chase Daniel
Nick Foles

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's been wanting a new contract for two years now, nearly.

He gave the bears a very team friendly deal, and they didn't even try to talk to him until early in this season. Fuck that.

IDC how a player acts on twitter. I care on how he is in the locker room and on the field. Robinson has for the most part been a professional. He's the best WR we ever had, or the 2nd best if you like Bmarsh. Either way, its another talent the bears spoiled and wasted.
So he's been wanting a new contract since after his first season after signing a 3 year deal? That is cool with you?

Also 16m avg a year for a guy coming off an ACL and you're trying to say the Bears offered got a team friendly deal?

msadows

Liked Posts:
No one said BM wasnt a bad locker room guy. But as far as WR talent he was better. I mean like a good bit better.

BM will be a fringe HOFer.

And so would allen robinson if he had a good QB.

Funny, considering every CB in the league heavily respects him, but CCS somehow thinks he's replaceable.

Guess the guys who line up across from him know less than the fuckers eating cheetos screaming at him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Marshall only played here 3 years.

Arob, if pace wasn't a moron, would have been here for about 7-8. So, yes, that would make him the best WR in bears history.

Marshall also had cutler, while arob had....mitch and foles.
A Rob will only play here for 3 years as well and doesn’t come close to outplaying Marshall. You can’t base information on what if’s like you just did. And you call other people on here meatballs?

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And so would allen robinson if he had a good QB.

Funny, considering every CB in the league heavily respects him, but CCS somehow thinks he's replaceable.

Guess the guys who line up across from him know less than the fuckers eating cheetos screaming at him.
I like A Rob. I dont like him at $20m a year tho.

I also don't eat Cheetos. But if we want to play that game I think you're already drinking some beers this morning with your takes.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So he's been wanting a new contract since after his first season after signing a 3 year deal? That is cool with you?

Also 16m avg a year for a guy coming off an ACL and you're trying to say the Bears offered got a team friendly deal?

He wanted 18m. For current WR contracts, yes, that is a team friendly deal. He's worth that.

He would have had 3 straight 1000 yard seasons had he not gotten hurt in 2018. He's on pace for his best year on the bears yet this season. Considering the shit show at QB and OL, thats very impressive.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He's ready to dip. The writting has been on the wall all season. Bears had their chance, and they fucked it up.

They are about to let the best WR this franchise has ever had walk. Rather, he won't want anything to do with this shithole.

All because they didn't want to pay him an extra 2m a year so they could sign another tedd ginn.

Brandon Marshall is the best WR in franchise history and it’s not even close. Arob and Jeffrey are close.

msadows

Liked Posts:
A Rob will only play here for 3 years as well and doesn’t come close to outplaying Marshall. You can’t base information on what if’s like you just did. And you call other people on here meatballs?

Except marshall had cutler, which was a league average QB. Who was Arob playing with?

Cutler also had a good oline, or at least decent. What was Arobs oline?

Hard to play WR and put up stats with no qb and no ol. But I guess CCS thinks that football is an individual sport again.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He wanted 18m. For current WR contracts, yes, that is a team friendly deal. He's worth that.

He would have had 3 straight 1000 yard seasons had he not gotten hurt in 2018. He's on pace for his best year on the bears yet this season. Considering the shit show at QB and OL, thats very impressive.
He was top 10 paid in 2016 coming off an ACL tear. What a team friendly deal.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

I’ll play your game...But if Marshall had Tom Brady and the Patriots OL he would be the best Wr in NFL history. But instead he was stuck with Cutler and crap play calling.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He was top 10 paid in 2016 coming off an ACL tear. What a team friendly deal.

Yes, when you are one of the worst franchises in the league you usually have to pay top dollar to sign a FA. You know, how we offered top dollar to a ton of talent that decided not to sign here because we suck?

I'm talking about this past year and offseason. Arob wanted 18m, the bears wanted 16m. He's gonna be gone because they cried over 2m. Look at current WR contracts. He's worth 18m.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I’ll play your game...But if Marshall had Tom Brady and the Patriots OL he would be the best Wr in NFL history. But instead he was stuck with Cutler and crap play calling.

LOL, no. Not even close.

Just saying, it would be interesting to see what Arob could do with an actual NFL QB(Cutler) and an actual nfl OL.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Except marshall had cutler, which was a league average QB. Who was Arob playing with?

Cutler also had a good oline, or at least decent. What was Arobs oline?

Hard to play WR and put up stats with no qb and no ol. But I guess CCS thinks that football is an individual sport again.
ARob seemed to put up decent numbers with the Jags with a terrible QB and OL. It’s hard to play WR with no QB or OL yet ARob is on Pace for over 1000 yards....hmm interesting

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, when you are one of the worst franchises in the league you usually have to pay top dollar to sign a FA. You know, how we offered top dollar to a ton of talent that decided not to sign here because we suck?

I'm talking about this past year and offseason. Arob wanted 18m, the bears wanted 16m. He's gonna be gone because they cried over 2m. Look at current WR contracts. He's worth 18m.
Lol. Make up your mind dude. You said 2 years ago now it was last offseason.

Go look at my posts.. I've contended $18m for A Rob is cool. Now show me proof where the Bears would only offer $16m and A Rob wasn't really wanting $20m?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
ARob is good but there is no reason to keep him going forward. You’ll be paying him 18 million a year with no QB, no OL, and a defense that will need an overhaul at the same time.

Best case scenario is you tag him and see if you can find a trade. More likely, he will walk and Bears get a comp pick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
ARob is good but there is no reason to keep him going forward. You’ll be paying him 18 million a year with no QB, no OL, and a defense that will need an overhaul at the same time.

Best case scenario is you tag him and see if you can find a trade. More likely, he will walk and Bears get a comp pick.

True, then when you find a QB you can cry you have no weapons for him.

If he wants to stay here, you keep him. If he doesn't, sign and trade.

There is zero way he wants to stay tho.

The next guy needs weapons, buddy. You can't rely on cole kmet and mooney. LOL