Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Great WRs make great plays and don't have them made at their expense.

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Started out sympathetic to him. Now he's just a whiny bitch that needs to stfu and quit bleeding all over social media. Oh and make even one contested catch this year.

When things are obviously falling apart there is the type of player that tries (even with futility) to rally the troops and right the ship. And then there are the masters of panic that accelerate the collapse and make things more unstable around them. He's shown what kind of player he is, one of the many reasons he's not going to get paid anywhere near what he thinks he deserves.

There are maybe 3 WRs in the league good enough to act the way he is and still get paid top dollar. And he ain't one of em.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We will miss him. He makes some bad ass catches thrown by shit QBs. Lol. At the same time, DBs just out-muscle him way too much.

Applefan

Liked Posts:
Except two of those years he was on the Miami Dolphins with Matt Moore as his QB. 6-10 team.

Brandon Marshall was a better WR than A Rob.

As good as Marshall was, his stats never helped any team get to the playoffs. Ever. So who really cares?

Bust

Liked Posts:
As good as Marshall was, his stats never helped any team get to the playoffs. Ever. So who really cares?

Means nothing, sometimes you get caught up in a bad situation. There are plenty of Bear greats who never made it to the playoffs, you can start with Butkus and Sayers.

Trent Dilfer has a superbowl ring but nobody wanted him the following year and the Ravens were quick to let their superbowl winning qb walk, lol.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it will be best for both parties to go their separate ways. I like ARob, but he whines to Twitter too much. He deserves a better QB. I feel bad for him because he has played with shit QBs his whole career. He wants a better QB, good for him. He should go. I also don't think the Bears are going to miss all his half ass efforts. Yall are comparing him to BMarsh, but I think he's closer to Alshon as far as impact on the Bears.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Tag-and-trade him. The team could definitely use another day 2 pick in this draft.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here is my thing with ARob. Is he an outstanding receiver? Yes, he is outstanding. and probably will have something like 1/3 of the pass yards this team gets this year.

But is he irreplaceable? Nope, he isn't so important to this team that he can't be replaced. We already have overpaid for some of our talent and if we paid the man we would be doing it again. I like the guy, he makes our team better but what we would have to lose or trade off in return isn't worth it.

There is a reason these guys bounce from team to team. Even great receivers tend to play for multiple teams. Someone will overpay for him, will be happy for a couple of years and then will try to unload him when his contract balloons.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Except I fully admit I like to have the last word hence I am not being a bitch about it.

By contrast you want to have the last word but can't because I have more stamina so instead you whine about the very thing you cant have. So like ARob you are being a little bitch about it.

Hahaha more stamina...lol. You mean you have much more time in your life to waste on message boards then i do....Hahaha.

So Sad

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here is my thing with ARob. Is he an outstanding receiver? Yes, he is outstanding. and probably will have something like 1/3 of the pass yards this team gets this year.

But is he irreplaceable? Nope, he isn't so important to this team that he can't be replaced. We already have overpaid for some of our talent and if we paid the man we would be doing it again. I like the guy, he makes our team better but what we would have to lose or trade off in return isn't worth it.

There is a reason these guys bounce from team to team. Even great receivers tend to play for multiple teams. Someone will overpay for him, will be happy for a couple of years and then will try to unload him when his contract balloons.
He hasn't really bounced around the league and from everything I've read about him he's a great team mate. He wanted an extension, can't blame him. On the same hand, if he's going to be acting out like this then fuck him. He's one of my favorite receivers, so I am biased.

This is what happens when there is zero leadership and accountability. Nagy is losing his team.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

It is evident that Mr. Robinson wants out of Chicago.

I don't blame him - What receiver doesn't want to play with a better quarterback than we have here.

That being the case, it does the Bears no good to have a player on the roster who clearly doesn't want to be here....This is an eerily similar situation to the one the Vikings had with Stefon Diggs. The Vikes were able to move on from Diggs, I suggest the Bears do the same with Robinson.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Don't think they have a WR like him ie a good possession WR with limited deep ability, virtually no YAC and who gets dispossessed of the ball far more often than other possession WRs.
His yards after the catch is brutally. There have been a few times this year he had space to run and the pass led him nicely, but instead he does like a dive/jump catch and falls to the ground to avoid any physicality. I guess those are the decisions guys make in contract years

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i think it's a dick move to whine like a bitch about how you could be doing so much better if only your teammates were better when you've lost TD's that D'Andre Hopkins would have absolutely come down with

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Vikings traded away Diggs because he was unhappy and had no drop off because they drafted Jefferson. If only the bears could do something like that. To late to trade him now though.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we're talking about best WR with their play on the field then i'd give that to BMarsh still but if we look at all around with how he's not a locker room and off field distraction like BMarsh was then he's probably the best we've had.

Johnny Morris was better than Arob

Applefan

Liked Posts:

He's used incorrectly. From this fan's eyes, he gets most of his best separation on slants across the middle. On those go routes down the sidelines, defenders stick to him like a second skin.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hahaha more stamina...lol. You mean you have much more time in your life to waste on message boards then i do....Hahaha.

So Sad

And yet here you are still responding. Do you want the last word?