What would you trade for Lawrence?

msadows

Liked Posts:
If I had a functioning O-line or money/capital to build one? Whatever the Jets wanted.

As I don't, or a run game or an anything else, then fuck all.

Or weapons.

Or an offensive coordinator

Or and offense, period.

Lawrence gonna be throwing to mooney and riley reid for the next decade because we gave up all our draft picks to draft him.

That is, if he doesn't die behind our offensive line because we won't be able to protect him.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
Personally, I would give up the farm for Lawrence.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Common theme in this thread: Some of us realize we're not playing madden.
Some of us realize the bears had an awesome OL and then wasted a pick on Mitch. Then the OL deteriorated and Mitch sucked. So yeah better off getting a QB first and building around him. ?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I'm good on that.

This is how you destroy a franchise for a decade.

Lawrence is a great talent, but its going to take a LOT to trade up for that 1st pick.

It is but there hasn't been a QB to come out of the draft that's been as close to a can't miss as you could get since A.Luck and that's worth taking a big shot at IMO.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Some of us realize the bears had an awesome OL and then wasted a pick on Mitch. Then the OL deteriorated and Mitch sucked. So yeah better off getting a QB first and building around him. ?

When did we have an awesome oline? In 2006? Mitchell was still peeing the bed back then.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don't think I have a problem with you wanting a good QB. I want one too. Who doesn't want a good QB?

Seriously, I've mentioned many times I don't mind trading up in the first to get Wilson. It's an actual realistic trade that allows you to build a team around him.

You trade the farm for lawrence and you're setting him up for failure.

You'd think by now bears fans would understand you don't just get a qb and everything looks amazing. You need all those pieces in place for that to happen. Easiest way to ruin a young qb is to neglect those pieces.

Draft wilson, draft an OT in the second round. Draft a RB/WR in the 3rd. Let him sit a year while you start foles and watch the team suck, then draft another tackle or WR in the first round in 2022. By then he will have more than enough talent to work with.

Or I guess you can trade 4 first rounders and mack for lawrence, and give up a top 3 pick 3 years in a row to the Jets, watching them build a dynasty based upon our armchair madden GM's.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears need Sam Darnold to play lights out so Joe Douglas is ready to deal with his buddy Pace....if Pace survives lol.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Common theme in this thread: Shambled Mitchers don’t want to trade up for better QB.
I don’t know who the “ Mitchers” are but trading up for an unproven quarterback before you fix the glearing problems on the online is just wasting years of his career. Trevor Lawrence or any other rookie quarterback isn’t going to make this team better by himself in their rookie season.

bullsrose

Liked Posts:
Kyle Fuller may have more trade Value then Mack or Jackson so

Fuller , Roquan and 3 First Rd picks

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I would trade them 4 firsts, mack, Hicks, and giordano’s pizza to get Trevor Lawrence in a bears uni..
Wait are you saying a single Giordano’s pie or are you trading the entire Giordanos’s franchise to move to the jets?

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

:jonesy:

Hutch1975

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Edmonton Oilers
  1. Brigham Young Cougars
Nothing. If I had a pick that would bring Lawrence to Chicago, I'd trade down... try to get as many picks in the 2nd round as possible to get solid help for the O-Line, RB, and some youth on the D-Line.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Nothing. If I had a pick that would bring Lawrence to Chicago, I'd trade down... try to get as many picks in the 2nd round as possible to get solid help for the O-Line, RB, and some youth on the D-Line.

Has watching the Packers crush us for the last 30 years taught you nothing?