Everybody Is Stunned....

Bust

Liked Posts:
Am more stunned how the Vikings can play the Packers so competitively while the Bears shit the bed year after year, lol

Last 11 games....

Vikings over Packers 28-22 ...... Pack over Bears 35-16
Packers over Vikings 43-34 ..... Pack over Bears 41-25
Packers over Vikings 23-10 ...... Pack over Bears 21-13
Packers over Vikings 21-16 ..... Pack over Bears 10-3
Vikings over Packers 24-17 ..... Bears over Pack 24-17
Vikings / Packers Tied 29-29 ..... Pack over Bears 24-23
Vikings over Packers 16-0 ..... Pack over Bears 23-16
Vikings over Packers 23-10 ..... Pack over Bears 35-14
Pack over Vikings 38-25 ..... Pack over Bears 30-27
Vikings over Pack 17-14 ..... Pack over Bears 26-10
Vikings over Pack 20-13 ..... Bears over Pack 17-13

Reactions: Myk

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pagano dropped Hicks into coverage yesterday.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I’m worried that it’s going to be way more than another wasted year. Letting Pace have another crack at solving QB could easily set the team back several years with another crappy contract.
Well to be fair it would be Pace and Nagy. And last time this happened Pace went with the consensus pick. If Pace was wrong, so was the entire NFL.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Well to be fair it would be Pace and Nagy. And last time this happened Pace went with the consensus pick. If Pace was wrong, so was the entire NFL.
Where in what you read in my post do I refer to a draft pick?
My worry is that Pace addresses via another dumb cast off bum like Glennon or Foles.

Last edited:

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
I want, we need, a QB that can flex, impose his will, and win freaking games!!

That should not be too much to ask, after all our QB misses!!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I want, we need, a QB that can flex, impose his will, and win freaking games!!

That should not be too much to ask, after all our QB misses!!

Easier said than done. looking around the division, Green Bay went a couple of decades of really mediocre quarterback play between Bart Starr and Brett Favre....The last quarterback who took the Vikings to a Super Bowl (and lost it, BTW) was Fran Tarkenton, who is now 80 years old. And the Lions have had a pretty good QB in Matthew Stafford, but have wasted his career the way they did the careers of Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson.

So Bears fans have suffered much, but we have not suffered alone.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
,,,that the team with the vastly superior quarterback has once again done what they always do - Come into Soldier Field and dominate. Who saw that coming?

Now, we get to take this show on the road... Mitch and the dink-and-dunk offense against future 1st ballot HOFer Drew Brees, who managed to put up 33 points this weekend without Alvin Kamara or any of his other running backs. Gee, I wonder how that will turn out.

Normally, making the playoffs is a good thing. Somehow, however, I think this year, backing in on the previously non-existent seventh seed may actually be counter-productive to the long term trajectory of this team....You can se it with your own eyes, what a mess this squad is, and yet, you have to wonder if the "brain trust" at Halas Hall sees it, or do they just think "Hey! We're a playoff team!" and stay the course another year. Another year of Pace, Nagy, and maybe even an overpaid Trubisky.

Another year of watching Rodgers take this city out to the woodshed to administer a beat-down.

Another wasted season, with no prospect of anything meaningful happening.

Oh, what the heck.....Look out New Orleans! Here we come!
Im not stunned at all..I knew this would happen...As did a ton of other Bear fans

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Wait, DT or OTs?
If they go defense again after spending 4 years on defense I may just be done with this team and the moronic fans who desire a team built to win 70 years ago and then whine about not winning.

O-line maybe d-line will be fine with Eddie Goldman back

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
Didn’t say they were. Probably need another CB and WR if ARob walks as well. Pace grabbing another team’s cast off with years on the contract is my worry.

Sorry misunderstood..I think arob comes back I guess CB IS A concern, but we will get articles back soo however Leno and massie.are a big problem.

Last edited:

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
O-line maybe d-line will be fine with Eddie Goldman back

That's a relief. You never know around here as draft day approaches and people start dreaming of stars to compete with former Bears' stars.
We've needed upgrades for our OTs for a long time. I don't know what anyone ever saw in them, let alone the Bears' staff to keep them.