Lions hired a meatball

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do you all feel like you have to freak out because some opposing coach talks smack in order to lift the spirits of his fan base?

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
So the Lions HC is inspiring his players to get the crap kicked out of them and then commit canabalism. Is this guy channeling Jeffery Dalmer or bad Mike Tyson? Either way, LOLOLOLOL @nc0gnet0

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Still take him over Nagy.

He did pretty well as head coach with the Phins even Coward admitted it.

"I can bench Delaware."- Dan Campbell

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Lions HC is inspiring his players to get the crap kicked out of them and then commit canabalism. Is this guy channeling Jeffery Dalmer or bad Mike Tyson? Either way, LOLOLOLOL @nc0gnet0

Culture Culture Culture.........several meaningless clichés ...... More Culture

blah blah blah

Culture

Now let's interview Mike Singletary....................

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Culture Culture Cultuer.........several meaningless clichés ...... More Culture

blah blah blah

Culture
Are you excited about Campbell? If so have you ever not been excited about a lions move for a coach? I've never seen you bad mouth any of their moves. I don't know if you are a homer or just enjoy arguing with bears fans. Overall you generally come off as knowledgeable when talking about topics not related to the lions, but when it is lions related you defend everything about them.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you excited about Campbell? If so have you ever not been excited about a lions move for a coach? I've never seen you bad mouth any of their moves. I don't know if you are a homer or just enjoy arguing with bears fans. Overall you generally come off as knowledgeable when talking about topics not related to the lions, but when it is lions related you defend everything about them.

Am I excited about Campbell? TBH never heard of the guy before a few weeks ago. Have I already passed judgment on him? No. Am I optimistic about a new HC, sure.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The roster was terrible but can Campbell actually coach is the real question we know he can inspire.

Good, so don't meddle in the X's and O's, let the OC and DC do their job.