Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I somehow missed @Bigfoot on the ballot. Sorry about that big guy. Don't go all #messinwithsasquatch on me.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I am personally glad that CCS Angriest Poster Of The Decade did not vote for me.
funny since I'm never angry when I post in here. And Grimson is way angrier than anyone else

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
200.gif

With the calendar flipped to February, I decided it is now time to post this. And what better time than Super Bowl week where once again, we don't have to worry about the Bears being in it!

THE CCS Hall of Fame 2021 Induction Ceremonies

34ff0f1ba7a8025471bb6da0f2918aa6.gif

To be eligible for the Highest Honor in the entire History of Message Boarding, you must have joined this fine website a minimum of five years ago and also have a minimum of ten thousand posts. The Staff here at Chicitysports.com have tortured themselves (most of us) for weeks now to take every poster that qualifies and run them through a rigorous series of algorithms and litmus tests to give you fine people a list of ten nominations for the 2021 class of the CCS Hall of Fame. Special shoutout to @Jamais Vu for getting on me about this, so he deserves some credit here...

Now the rest is up to you! You have battled through a new server switch, the B&I forum and years of bad Bears football.

To cast your vote, please reply to this thread with your FIVE choices from the list provided below and ONLY from the list below or run the risk of a stern "STFU" from yours truly. So without further ado, your 2021 CCS HOF BALLOT.....

(Number of times on Ballot in parenthesis)

@Anytime23 (1st)
@HawkBear (1st)
@Burque (1st)
@iueyedoc (1st)
@Novak (1st)
@PrideisBears (1st)
@Tjodalv (2nd)
@Tater (2nd)
@BaBaBlacksheep (2nd)
@airtime143 (3rd)

Congratulations to all the nominees and shameless self-promotion is always highly encouraged...so please vote for yourself! To those that did not make the list...you have the entire year to make everyone realize the mistake and get yourself up here in 2021.

And again here in 2021, we are doing a special staff ballot. So please vote for ONE staff member:

@BNB

@clonetrooper264

@Crystallas

@FirstTimer

@MassHavoc

@SilenceS

@Bigfoot

The CCS staff will also pick ONE of the following members to be the SECOND inducted as a Legacy Member:

@nwfisch
@JosMin
@DerosaBomb
@USCChiFan
@cubsneedmiracle

Voting will stay open until 7am CST on March 1st and the 2021 class will be formally inducted soon after. Best of luck to the nominees and a big thanks to all that participate.

@HawkBear
@iueyedoc
@PrideisBears
@BaBaBlacksheep
@airtime143

thats a hard list to whittle down

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It never gets any easier...so here we go....

@PrideisBears - The fact that it took him this long to even make the ballot is rather criminal. Would like to justify it by making him a first ballot entry.

@Tjodalv - Always been a top notch poster, but really shined in 2020 with some science at a time it was being drowned out too easily.

@HawkBear - I mean...Iowa has to win something sooner or later, right? I think it should be this guy that brings home the gold for the place you fill up for gas so you can drive straight through Nebraska without stopping in that nightmare.

@BaBaBlacksheep - Started the most infectious thread of the year with the #calledit of the decade. Maybe that alone isn't anything to be proud of, but you are getting my vote anyhow.

@Novak - Has been my E-Soulmate since the Dale Gribble avatar days so I can't not vote for him. Plus he will probably be a billionaire when I am old and destitute...so maybe he'll hook me up with that $1400 then.

STAFF VOTE

@Crystallas - In 2020 I learned this guy is not only is aware of the existence, but enjoys, the legendary comedy duo of Bud Spencer & Terrence Hill. It gets my vote because he joins my father, myself and exactly one other person I have ever met that is part of that exclusive club.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@Novak known this goofball for along time.
@Tater enjoy talking Hawks Hockey with him
@HawkBear another solid poster in Hawks forum
@PrideisBears always enjoyed him over on the Bears forum
@airtime143 solid poster over the years; had fun making fun of the Storm with him.
Staff:

tough to pick one cause I like all the dudes apart of the staff, so in a tiebreaker going with

@Crystallas Bravos have to stick together.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
I'm team Tater, the rest of us suck. I'll through a vote to airtime as well because I'm a sucker for longtime losers.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
In no particular order (as every year):

@iueyedoc As a doc, he currently has nothing going for him right now.
@Novak He lacks a sack and must, therefore, need all the other accolades he can get.
@Tater Looks as though the Hawks will continue to suck in this calendar year, perhaps he shouldn't?
@BaBaBlacksheep Solid dude who just happens to be wrong more often than he deserves.
@Bigfoot I'm usurping the process because he is awesome and has big feet, but I don't count him as a staff member.

I have to say tie between @BNB and @FirstTimer for their support in the best CCS thread of all time. So fucking many lols in that thread (the link is also my self promotion, btw).

Edit: make that the two best CCS threads of all time.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

@Novak He lacks a sack and must, therefore, need all the other accolades he can get.
@Tater Looks as though the Hawks will continue to suck in this calendar year, perhaps he shouldn't?
@BaBaBlacksheep Solid dude who just happens to be wrong more often than he deserves.
@Bigfoot I'm usurping the process because he is awesome and has big feet, but I don't count him as a staff member.

I have to say tie between @BNB and @FirstTimer for their support in the best CCS thread of all time. So fucking many lols in that thread (the link is also my self promotion, btw).

Thanks for bringing that thread up. I went ahead and updated the original link to include the video again, which was 30 of the most cringiest minutes I was ever bored enough to sit through and watch. But at least we got dragosaurs out of it.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Just wanted to pop in and reiterate that brett05 was the dumbest MF'er ever and maybe the worst human being to ever post on this site.