Maybe Bears do have best offer for Wentz....

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I am of the assumption that if either or both teams have made offers, neither is for near what PHI wants. Wentz has little leverage to delay a trade or choose his team and don't think PHI gives a rats ass what his opinion is at this point.

Wentz for a 3rd and Foles and maybe A.Miller or move on.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I am of the assumption that if either or both teams have made offers, neither is for near what PHI wants. Wentz has little leverage to delay a trade or choose his team and don't think PHI gives a rats ass what his opinion is at this point.

Wentz for a 3rd and Foles and maybe A.Miller or move on.
The thing is, if they wait too long the Bears and/or Indy may aquire a different QB. Then they will get an even worse offer, with little competition and a 10m roster bonus staring them in the face. Philly is playing with fire...

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ok, if there is any truth to this and the Bears have the best offer, Philly is prepared to trade, but Wentz preferences are the hold up, move on. With all the reports of his pissy attitude and then him not wanting to be in Chicago, why in the hell would we want him here? Now, if this is all made up crap, then keep him in the loop of qbs that the Bears are trying to aquire.

Luke

Liked Posts:
The Bears are considering trading for Wentz? Thanks for the thread this is hot news.

At least this is conjecture from a long time Eagles beat guy which debunks the Jaws propaganda that Indy has the best offer.
The Bears have a 50% chance to obtain Wentz and there will be twists and turns along the way, yeah lets not discuss it.
Of course I'd much rather discuss latte driven happy wives threads or better yet, lets get a fascinating long snapper thread going.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can't be. That was last week. This week,the Bears are signing JJ Watt and trading for Carr.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
At least this is conjecture from a long time Eagles beat guy which debunks the Jaws propaganda that Indy has the best offer.
The Bears have a 50% chance to obtain Wentz and there will be twists and turns along the way, yeah lets not discuss it.
Of course I'd much rather discuss latte driven happy wives threads or better yet, lets get a fascinating long snapper thread going.
That tweet literally is no different then any other tweet out there about Wentz. The Colts and Bears are interested. That’s all we have ever known.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It could have easily been posted in one of the other 47 Wentz threads is the point.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Albert Breer

-Doesn’t think Philly gets a 1 unless they are sending picks back or eating a ton of extra salary cap room.

-Thinks he ends up in Chicago

-Thinks it is a good fit because Flip was the hard ass in Philly that fixed his mechanical Issues.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It could have easily been posted in one of the other 47 Wentz threads is the point.

Dude, I feel sorry for your German Shepard. His owner is a hateful mfer

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Him preferring to be in Indy does not mean he doesn’t want to be in Chicago.

It does show he isn’t an idiot. I would rather be in Indy as well.

I get that. But with how fragile his mind seems to be, I dont think ending up somewhere you didn't prefer originally would be a good thing for him or the team.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
The local Chicago hospitals will see an uptick in concussion patients, Wentz throws so many Hospital passes. And then he’ll stand over your corpse and blame you for dropping it.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
I was going to open a discussion last night with Mitch being traded from letsbearnow. But as you can see I didn't. Tried finding a second source but didn't. Me thinks someone wrote about to see what traction it would create. Or maybe one of these young people who write for fansided. More fake news.