CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
WATSON!!!!!!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares?

We know it does not matter what offensive coaches you have under Nagy. Is this any different than Helfrich or any of the other coaches that have had 0 impact on the offense?

I would argue Lazor had some positive impact until Nagy injected himself again...

The problem is Nagy needs to stay out of the way or have a world class QB overcome his play calling...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would argue Lazor had some positive impact until Nagy injected himself again...

The problem is Nagy needs to stay out of the way or have a world class QB overcome his play calling...

They were playing against special needs defenses.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Hopefully, Nagy can inject himself again next season...with the covid disinfectant or maybe some powerful light.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I think it's a fine strategy to put most of the money into the defese and let them cruise for a couple years.

They are gonna hit the offensive side of the ball hard this year with more young talent through the draft too figure out a way to score points.

We all know it comes down to the QB play but I think we're in the playoffs again next year if they can get this offese to score 25 a game